Status
Not open for further replies.
From the rules:

"Sale or trade of accounts including Download accounts, VIP accounts, Premium Accounts, ad words, Credit/Debit cards and ebooks is not allowed."

For as long as I have known warez forums was always about getting something for free, (We are Pirates remember!) now nearly everyone wants to get paid for sharing their links/posts, and that's not the concept of what I believe a warez forum should be. As for wbb I,m finding that in some ways they are becoming more restrictive and big brother like, which is to me no better than the agencies and governments that are trying to close down warez.

They removed the restrictions for new members. Now, everyone can post NL, RG, UL without problems. :)

btw, WBB is down today over 5 hrs.

No, they have new rule...

• #3.23
    green.png
    blue.png
    The action of Mass Posting to spam topics on the forum shall not be allowed and is restricted by the following conditions:

• If a member post new topics of more than 50 in a hour to a maximum of 150 in a 24 hour period then this will be considered Topic Spamming and the Account will be Banned.

The use of multiple duplicate accounts to try to get around this restriction will result in immediate banning of all associated accounts.

this is news is about 1 year old and still people just follow the title not its date..

everyone in wbb just spamming like a hell ... thats why i have left that forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back