Other Visionize.info - RDP 1GBPS, Unmetered! Starting from 13.50 USD/Month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server B down:

Unfortunately we have some major disk problems with Server B. Our entire server has been suspended due to checks on Network outage. Server A customers are not affected by this at all. For all current server B customers will be given those days that have passed either as a refund (calculated pro-rate of 2 days) or a free extension of 4 days. We hope that this won't happen. The maxmium time the server will be down for is friday, after which we have a guarantee for full refund if it isn't up by saturday night.

Sorry for any inconvience,

Isaac

Here's the part of the FAQ that shows how to file a dispute claim...

Before filing a dispute, contact the seller to resolve the issue as most disputes can be resolved with proper communication. To contact the seller, you can locate their email address in the “Activity” box of your AlertPay account. Some sellers also provide a phone number.

If you are unable to resolve the dispute in this manner and if the seller is uncooperative, you can file a dispute in AlertPay’s Help Desk. Please note that you may only dispute a transaction up to 30 days after the original transaction. You may file your dispute and send us a support ticket: https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/. Select “Transaction Dispute” from the list of departments and fill out the following information:

• Your full name.
• The email address you used for disputed transaction.
• Seller/recipient email.
• Seller website URL.
• The Reference Number for the disputed transaction. Please include the reason for the dispute, a detailed explanation of the issue, and any proof that might influence the outcome of the dispute, such as screenshots, tracking numbers, etc….

Ok i have make a Dispute now

I have buy from him this one

http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=87819

but he finish his work not that needs ony 1 min time.

Dont understand why he make this things now

I have PM since 4 Days now send some emails to him write on Msn to Him Results are he is not writing Back but everyday here Online.

Man if you Read this here
LISTEN:

I know you are a Trusted Guy and dont understand why you fix our little problem not.

If you have Trouble at the moment in your Reallife say this pls we can then clear this Fine!!!!

Best Greeetz!

The worst thing is, he has been online today and isnt replying to anything, and that just proves now that he has either scammed all of us or he just cant be bothered to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back