Other Visionize.info - RDP 1GBPS, Unmetered! Starting from 13.50 USD/Month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a slot in the new server and upload and downloads speed are great.

Rar /unrar is fast too.

Good server for this price.

I have a slot in the new server and upload and downloads speed are great.

Rar /unrar is fast too.

Good server for this price.

Thanks, we actually made a mistake in the pricing, slots in new server cost 20 USD/mo, but for our first 2 slots we're letting it go at 17.5 USD/mo RECURRING, as it's our fault you've pretty much got yours for 15 USD recurring :D

Thanks for the review though.

And for the rest...

Regards,
xAVx

Last edited:
I'm trying to open a ticket but the website has problem gettin connected..
anyways wanted some software to get installed..
1] deluge
2] thumbnail me [Not the beta version plz]

ip ending → xxx.xx.54.36

xAVx

Sadly I still can't pay invoice using Alertpay account which is being funded by my credit card. This is my 2nd effort. Website access is blocked for my country I think as I changed DNS to Google and OpenDNS DNS server, but still no luck, but connecting with VPN immediately connected to your site. I hope your website doesn't fear customers from some country ;)

xAVx

Sadly I still can't pay invoice using Alertpay account which is being funded by my credit card. This is my 2nd effort. Website access is blocked for my country I think as I changed DNS to Google and OpenDNS DNS server, but still no luck, but connecting with VPN immediately connected to your site. I hope your website doesn't fear customers from some country ;)

Replied via PM.

Just paid for it.
Login Sur***Digital, waiting for the details.
Thanks.

Your account has been activated!

waiting for you open it

Your account has been activated!

Yes Server B is now $20 a Month, Out of Stock for the $17.50
Thanks for replying and helping :) Fyi, the servers for the first one (The one you're on is up and should be faster as well)

Where is the server located?

EU.

i want to buy server B but it says : $20.00 USD
can you help ?

Nope, we don't have new server stock for our lower-end server yet,

@ xAVx → Plz check ur PM

Thank you :)

Np, Replied.

Just to let our clients know that we might be shifting our network cores the following week which will stop any network outage that we have which people tried by DDOSing us, the new network core operates around a 20GBit trunk that's going to be put in-place in our DC:)

Regards,
xAVx

I have noticed a Speed increase, and no problem, will help where I can.

Thanks, for the comment! Hope you guys will like it.

when will you have the 15$ budget? could you add movie thumbnail and audio video info?

Hi,

Not sure about that. About Movie Thumbnail it's installed. For Audio Video info, if you're referring to getting it and you have an application in mind no problem, we can install it. If you're talking about encoding the video to put your name on the video nope.

Regards,
xAVx

How about Jdownloader ? Can I use portable Jdownloader ?

Portable jDownloader can only be used on Server B.

Regards,
xAVx

@All Clients: Fix is finished, server's up for both servers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back