Status
Not open for further replies.
The payout is way to high. $50 is very high. It's obvious you want people to upload and you're hoping they quit before thye reach it.

I uploaded 117 videos
SHpvMNf.png

Got 500 views
2YQMdtD.png

And I barely made $1
vpWiiFg.png

I have deleted all of the videos I uploaded, i'm no longer going to use this. I hope you lower the minimum payout in the future.

Good luck with the website.

Why would you quit uploading before you reach your payout?

VideoPremium has been around for a while, not like it's a new kid on the block. Plus if you upload videos and actually get people to watch them you could be making $50-$100/day if you drive in enough traffic.

The stats above that you have shown are absolutely 100% correct, but your philosophy behind it just doesn't make any sense.

Your saying people would stop uploading and "forget". Which makes no sense.... If your putting these videos on your site or submitting them on other sites, either your going to use this service or your using someone elses service. In either case, your not going to "forget".

Why would you quit uploading before you reach your payout?

VideoPremium has been around for a while, not like it's a new kid on the block. Plus if you upload videos and actually get people to watch them you could be making $50-$100/day if you drive in enough traffic.

The stats above that you have shown are absolutely 100% correct, but your philosophy behind it just doesn't make any sense.

Your saying people would stop uploading and "forget". Which makes no sense.... If your putting these videos on your site or submitting them on other sites, either your going to use this service or your using someone elses service. In either case, your not going to "forget".

Your saying people would stop uploading and "forget".
I said no such thing.

All i'm saying is, $50 payout is a bit to high. I've been uploading and submitting the files to Watch Films and TV-Shows Online for free - Movs.ch
I also set up blogger.com blogs to promote them.

It just feels pointless, it'll take me a few years to reach that $50 mark. The website will probably close down by then. And what happens when it takes me years to reach it and I find out they're scammers?

If the minimum payout was $10 I would've continued, maybe after I reached the payout i'd set up a website to promote the videos.

But $50 is far to high.

I switched over to played.to. Their payout is $10 which is reasonable.
52OrL3r.png

I feel like the admin just wants people to upload and then never reach the payout so he can get all the earnings.

I know its not the right section to talk about it but I have the same problem as ReaperR and i don't possess any site or blog to put my links on :( someone could help me please PM if you want.

Any chance of getting a raise on filesize & number of concurrent uploads? After uploading 400 videos 2 at a time its getting annoying. And a lot of the files im trying to upload have a size of 3.2-4gb

i am interested in buying premium account can you please make it Paypal & i have pm'ed with another important question please answer as soon as possible thank you

I have a question and two requests.

1> Question> Do you pay in USD or in Euro ? Because on my account I can see the total amount in $, but on report page I can see the name "EUR".

2> Request 1> If possible then try to make your low minimum cashout amount to $25-$30 .

3> Request 2> If possible then try to raise the remote upload limit to 5 files for free member.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I have a question and two requests.

1> Question> Do you pay in USD or in Euro ? Because on my account I can see the total amount in $, but on report page I can see the name "EUR".

2> Request 1> If possible then try to make your low minimum cashout amount to $25-$30 .

3> Request 2> If possible then try to raise the remote upload limit to 5 files for free member.

Thanks.

Hello,
We pay in USD.
For the payment you can Request by email the payment at 25-30$

g00d N3ws
From now is possible to download files.
10 Mb/s Free USER
30 Mb/s Premium

Last edited:
just to clear guys they dont sell premium account to ppl who wanna store some videos they will ban you if you use premium for that purpose... premium account is just by name i had talked with him anyways...
if anyone receive payment please write here.

We don't sell premium PAYPAL.

just to clear guys they dont sell premium account to ppl who wanna store some videos they will ban you if you use premium for that purpose... premium account is just by name i had talked with him anyways...
if anyone receive payment please write here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tablet & Smartphone

Hi,

Is normal that take maximum 1 hour to convert the video. there are a lot files in queue

Important News From Today 14.11.2013 is possible to watch videos with Tablet and Smartphone..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back