Status
Not open for further replies.
$50 minimum(over 40,000 tier 1 views!). Another host that hopes the the majority of affiliates gives up before reaching that amount and gets the traffic for free. Lower it to $5 and I'll consider you serious.

i dont think you know good what you say.. We have a lot of users and get paid from 1 year and nobody say nothing about this.. please check your account or write to the support..

i hope it's true :) i'm testing this since yesterday and everything seems really great and i have try a lot of similiar things. I hope that somene will tell us something positive about their payment's to.

yeah its a good host but i got some display problems due to french language and i can’t change that :(
anyway I wanna ask you about the torrent support is it still up to date? if yes where can i find it.

Payments August

yeah its a good host but i got some display problems due to french language and i can’t change that :(
anyway I wanna ask you about the torrent support is it still up to date? if yes where can i find it.

Hi,

Can you tell me about your problem?

Last edited:
my question is about the torrent support is it still up to date? if yes where can i find it.
Hi,

well its not really a problem its a little display bug not a big deal :p , the 2 first tabs are hidden as you can see on the screen shot and they are written in french.

9ap9cg.jpg

my question is about the torrent support is it still up to date? if yes where can i find it.
Hi,

well its not really a problem its a little display bug not a big deal :p , the 2 first tabs are hidden as you can see on the screen shot and they are written in french.

9ap9cg.jpg

Can you please check now? We fixed the problem.

I can’t access your site anymore :(

2ezpu6u.jpg

if you wanna go in private pm me if you want also i sent an email to the support already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back