Status
Not open for further replies.
that will stay for premium users forever? or you have plan to change that... if that so it's a really bad thing cause everything else is really good idea but this one thing really suks

Embed code is visible for premium users.

Should be for normal users too no?
for that would earn you money and even buy premium)
Very amusing politics ..
rather than easier for the owners to make their websites or blogs such service available?

Your upload speeds and download speeds are good. I like the crisp look of the player and the simplicity & elegancy of your site. Seems to be well put together. I'm looking forward to the upgrade in a few days to increase upon the current speeds even more :). My visitors will love the streaming w/download @ no popups.

So far so good, tracking seems to be spot on.

Thanks.

To0 I know you good enough to realize that you had to do something with this host :D

Ontopic: It's XFS, again and again. No popups, sure, give it a month or 2. Template is decent though, could be better but overall good.

Goodluck.

We're working on!

Are you sure the stats are in real time? I've got like 1000 views of the embed video and counted as 1

the stats is working very good, maybe a sync with all servers or the views are not counted because are made from 1 account
I've still have 1 counted on a 50k+ unique views of a video (based on stats of my site).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back