Video True Tube - Up to $30 / 10,000 Views - Get the perfect stream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaChing

Banned
Banned
1198cxj.jpg

Tired of Amateur Hosts on one VPS?
Tired of Amateur Hosts with XFS-Sharing script?
Tired of Amateur Hosts that promises big and never delivers?
Tired of Amateur Hosts that designed their website in MSPaint?
Tired of Amateur Hosts that can't pay consistently?
Tired of Video Hosts that do not justify a proper payout such as Vube, YouTube, DailyMotion, Vimeo...?

-If you answered "Yes" to more than 3 of the above questions, then you may wish to read on.

This new Tube-Site serves up the best and newest program for webmasters and users with experience in driving traffic to our website.

PAY PER VIEW:

2na0ikw.jpg

Additionally, you will receive:

2saky21.jpg

There is a selection process, so please sign up at:
Signup Now

(L1VE, H0TMAIL, M S N, OR ANY M1CR0S0FT WILL NOT WORK)

In case of questions or issues regarding your account, don't hesitate to write me a pm or to post in this thread so that I can get back to you as soon as possible.

I'll be the third-party support to this service and I will be around as much possible.

If you do not receive an email please post in here.
Additionally, it would be nice if you can post in here when you've applied.

Last edited:
682 comments
Thanks all.

Please check your Spam/Junk folder.
If you haven't received an email within 12 hours please post or PM me in here and I will try to check what the status is.

Thanks y'all.

Remember that this is a limited program, so it will only stay open for so long. After this registration will be closed and you will be the only ones with max level of referrals, so remember to refer everyone. :)

please check whenever i make videos open to public its keep changing to private and the video isnot showing on site even after search..
please look in this matter as well :)
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back