Video True Tube - Up to $30 / 10,000 Views - Get the perfect stream!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

When i set a video to public and save the changes, i refresh the site afterwards, and the video will get back to private. Please fix this.
Thank you!

Come on guys, are you that stupid? Video.tt = VideoBB = Fileserve (same people) > You cried how they scammed you, remember?

They will milk you as much they can and then remove Affiliate Program. Wait for dust to settle, launch new filehost again.

Some of you need additional brain.

Last edited:
Smith: I'd let others be impartial about it.

All invitations sent out. Thanks

Last edited:
Come on guys, are you that stupid? Video.tt = VideoBB = Fileserve (same people) > You cried how they scammed you, remember?

They will milk you as much they can and then remove Affiliate Program. Wait for dust to settle, launch new filehost again.

Some of you need additional brain.

i didnt think they are the same but the name remeber on this services :-=

Thanks For Adding PAYPAL :) Guys I Should Say One Thing.....Videott Is The Best !!! Recommended !!! No Traffic Shaving :) And Gud Earnings Too :) Soon I Will Make My First Payout Will Provide The Proof Here !!!

Last edited:
Hi,

Do you give free one month premium? And by the way, payouts are daily, weekly or every 15th?

Account registered as ms_piggychops in case u giving free one month free premium. =P~

Thanks and more power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back