Vidabc.com - Earn upto $50/10000 views - Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
cashouts from now on would be processed every ON 07th-10th of each month .. So please put your withdrawals till 06th to get it processed on time ... Regards, ...

you need to wait until files get encoded ... whenever you see this error you can assume that the concerned file is been used by the system and soon would behave normally ..

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]@vidabc , I can't upload files. When I try to upload any video files, after the buffering is loading complete generate this error " [/FONT]Error: 0:0:0:not enough disk space on your account" , so the video isn't in "my videos", Thank's

Can you please share your links ..?

Now work that link but im not sure about other links you should check i can see huge drop in views.

Seems like this happening mostly with uploaded . MP4 files ( After converting). Converted AVI, MKV files behaving normally. I got 2 files so far. Hope he will find a solution for this. If not space of vidabc used for nothing. A loose for both sides.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]@vidabc , I can't upload files. When I try to upload any video files, after the buffering is loading complete generate this error " [/FONT]Error: 0:0:0:not enough disk space on your account" , so the video isn't in "my videos", Thank's
what is your username please ...?

yo

It seems vidabc counts about 2.5% of visitors in my estimation. Also getting complaints about poor streaming and aggressive pop-ups. Other than that,its a good host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back