Vidabc.com - Earn upto $50/10000 views - Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm excited waiting for my first payment :) I can not find information about when you process the payment I mean weekly daily or twice per month?

thank you for my first payment :)

Last edited:
I'm excited waiting for my first payment :) I can not find information about when you process the payment I mean weekly daily or twice per month?

thank you for my first payment :)
I think I've processed your payment too

Payment received
Thank you
Thanks for the feedback .. for all of those who are you still waiting for their BTC Withdrawals are requested to contact us through: contact.vidabc@gmail.com .. and provide us your paypal, payza, payoneer or skrill IDs so that we can process your payments too as getting BTC from the market for us is so difficult .. please understand .. try to use Paypal, payza, payoneer or skrill preferably for your withdrawals ...

Last edited:
Streaming is fast ? 'couse i need more like Openload
You can give it a try ... but if you'll have a Good traffic then I can arrange a separate SERVER for you with SSD drives but it all depends upon your daily traffic ... and after that you'll forget openload forever ..

Streaming is fast ? 'couse i need more like Openload

Yes streaming is very fast. But only giving 250 GB and min payment amount is 50. No space for small earners like me :( Please consider @ least giving 1 TB space like other hosts. Surly your host will rock. I already like it but. I can not produce huge traffic like other users

Last edited:
Yes streaming is very fast. But only giving 250 GB and min payment amount is 50. No space for small earners like me :( Please consider @ least giving 1 TB space like other hosts. Surly your host will rock. I already like it but. I can not produce huge traffic like other users
Small toEarners were not big problem as such if we talk about minimum payout .. actually this 'Big' earners were messing with $20 on everyday or next day .. I mean what's so rush as we are paying they at least need to take break of 1 weeks or so ... but they were not ..

I can understand it from your side. :wave: But setting a high minimum payment amount and giving 250 GB space discouraging the small up-loaders :(

I can understand it from your side. :wave: But setting a high minimum payment amount and giving 250 GB space discouraging the small up-loaders :(
That's a very Good, logical and reasonable point .. so acting fast we've just made minimum payout back to $20 ... and my apologies to all those who has suffered this because of this poor decision ... and thanks for your contribution too ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back