Vidabc.com - Earn upto $50/10000 views - Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are upgrading one of our SERVER .. please stay tuned .. it would be solved in next few hours ..
regards,

UPDATES: Everything looks fine now .. please report me if you find anything weird regards,,

Last edited:
Why you increase
Minimal payout ? when i join Minimal payout was $10 after i reach $10 you increase it to $20 and then i reach to $20 now you again increase it to $50 ?? this is not acceptable.

This might not be acceptable for you .. but many of my users who want to get paid through via payoneer, they only have one choice to withdraw their funds @ minimum $50 .. so minimum payout threshold is our prerogative and right to adjust as per our needs.. you can't force it to set as per your needs or wishes ... I can see you've got paid from us many times .. what problem do you've with it..?

Thanks for another payment!
Username: Arthur
P.S What benefit do you get through premium/vip? Also can you give me?
Thanks in advance.

with
with premium you'll get free extra space for uploads, daily upload limit increases get your files encoded before the standard users ...

with VIP get all premium features with extra .. files permanently saved, no deletion of files, any extra feature if you like to see on our player just for your site

how you can get it?
for premium you need to give us minimum 20k daily traffic
for VIP you need to send us minimum 50k daily traffic ..

Guys from Vidabc, let us to make money! 250gb daily limit ,100 uploads per day... and you want 20k visits to give us premium. How can i have 20k visitis with 250gb disk space and this stupid 100 files limit? First i need to create solid database, then i can deliver lots of traffic.

Guys from Vidabc, let us to make money! 250gb daily limit ,100 uploads per day... and you want 20k visits to give us premium. How can i have 20k visitis with 250gb disk space and this stupid 100 files limit? First i need to create solid database, then i can deliver lots of traffic.

These limitations are for standard users .. when you'll start sending us Good traffic then we'll upgrade your account... Just start bargaining about the features when you've traffic in your support.
regards,

i know but this is how we can discourage small websites to stay away from our resources and we can allocate maximum to the Good traffic holder sites ... I know this might not seem to be fair with them but its fair with our business and with the right publishers who are giving us Good traffic .. they would get encodings on time, uploading on time and streaming with good speed ..

Hi adimn, I checked your host and I really like it, but is a problem, I can't upload more than 120 files/day, and the limit of 250 GB is very small.
How can I upgrade the account to premium because I want seriously to work. Thank's

Hi adimn, I checked your host and I really like it, but is a problem, I can't upload more than 120 files/day, and the limit of 250 GB is very small.
How can I upgrade the account to premium because I want seriously to work. Thank's
if you can send us 10k-15k daily traffic then I can upgrade your account to premium ..

How can I send you 10 000 view/day if I can't upload more than 120 files/day? " probably in a few years or to work day and night" :facepalm:. Trust me, I have some experience with other hosts and I upload thousands of files and I have not reached 10 000/ day. So, in conclusion I need space to grow up.

How can I send you 10 000 view/day if I can't upload more than 120 files/day? " probably in a few years or to work day and night" :facepalm:. Trust me, I have some experience with other hosts and I upload thousands of files and I have not reached 10 000/ day. So, in conclusion I need space to grow up.
without traffic I can't offer you more resources than you are watching already ...

without traffic I can't offer you more resources than you are watching already ...

Ok, I try to see what will happen in the future, maybe you can help me to upgrade my account if I have 4,5 k views/day and I appreciate that you quickly respond on forum. Thank's

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back