User from GFY tries to take down file hosts. Not with a DMCA, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The entertainment industry will just have to adapt or die;They can be easily replaced. Suing doesn't really help their cause, because all their bullying will just make people pirate and upload more.

looking at this thread seems to me you are the one desperately trying to hold on to what you have while the adult industry is adapting 8-)

looking at this thread seems to me you are the one desperately trying to hold on to what you have while the adult industry is adapting 8-)

No. The adult industry is doing the opposite of adapting, and if it continues, it will die, which is great 8-)

Last edited:
http://fightcopyrighttrolls.com/201...-trolling-is-essentially-an-extortion-scheme/

Now, tell me that this is old. I'm clutching onto reality.

Liberty. I haven't seen her in a while. It seems like she died a long time.

The entertainment industry needs to adapt to our needs. If stuff is being pirated, that means that either the price of the product was too high or the consumer doesn't have any legal means of getting the product.

Piracy is a service problem.

So did the plaintiff have IP, only or IP, address, emails, bank account and more?

You're comparing yesterday with tomorrow.

Liberty isn't Liberty to steal.

So if I steal your car, because buying one is too expensive. Is that my excuse?

I didn't have the legal means, can't afford it, to buy it. So I stole it. :facepalm:

Anyone who can't afford a $30 for 30 day membership to a site isn't worth suing. So these guys will be given a pass. Anyone worth suing, well he might find the next judge less forgiving. We all know the uploaders are getting paid as affiliates, it's a business for them. So please, next time you roll one up, use more tobacco than weed so you can see and think more clearly. =D

Liberty isn't Liberty to steal.

Piracy Stealing

So if I steal your car, because buying one is too expensive. Is that my excuse?

Terrible analogy. You'll fit in perfectly with the RIAA/MPAA.

I didn't have the legal means, can't afford it, to buy it. So I stole it. :facepalm:

Look above.

Anyone who can't afford a $30 for 30 day membership to a site isn't worth suing. So these guys will be given a pass. Anyone worth suing, well he might find the next judge less forgiving. We all know the uploaders are getting paid as affiliates, it's a business for them. So please, next time you roll one up, use more tobacco than weed so you can see and think more clearly. =D

You're delusional. :D

No. The adult industry is doing the opposite of adapting, and if it continues, it will die, which is great 8-)
It's adapting nicely. It's closing down Paypal accounts for pirates, sending piracy site to the trash, Liberty has just got a nice long list of people to sue. Maybe they will pass that list around. It's not good adaptation for pirates. But they can't adapt fast enough to dodge the bullets.

It will no doubt start working on other processors and then more of the uploaders for profit will find their checks not coming through. =D

I've adapted and realised the writing is on the wall. The flaw in piracy is the money flow. hit that ad piracy shrinks. Kids will be sharing for fun. The huge servers will be gathering dust once the money is stopped.

RsFk Piracy is stealing, can you explain why it's not.
No it's sarcasm, which I see flew over your head.
Can you explain properly so I can make you look more delusional.

It's adapting nicely.

What horrible alternate reality are you living in?

It's closing down Paypal accounts for pirates, sending piracy site to the trash, Liberty has just got a nice long list of people to sue. Maybe they will pass that list around. It's not good adaptation for pirates. But they can't adapt fast enough to dodge the bullets.

It's exactly the opposite. Please give me what you're smoking.

It will no doubt start working on other processors and then more of the uploaders for profit will find their checks not coming through. =D

I've already got contacts at every payment processor. Nothing's going to happen. :D

I've adapted and realised the writing is on the wall. The flaw in piracy is the money flow. hit that ad piracy shrinks. Kids will be sharing for fun. The huge servers will be gathering dust once the money is stopped.

Delusional and brainwashed.

Uploaders upload to infringe copyright because they can make money out of nothing, downloaders download to support copyright infringement because it's free. As far as there are downloaders, uploaders ain't gonna stop uploading. This is the fact and nothing can change that unless someone shut down the entire Internet.

Another one Realadultking should be banned too ...

Your high morality drama will be taken down soon .. because continuous conspiracy never success ..

People do upload this content, i found one post posted somewhere it shouldn't have been once by accident & googling his username is was all he done 24/7.

I reported about 500 of his links to filehosts and they were being re-uploaded faster than they were reported so reported to the FBI & they didn't seem to do anything.
So i hacked his web hosting and deleted his own site, accessed his file host accounts and deleted files and accessed his twitter account and posted his postal address.

I would guess all this content is back but i dont want to even look as it makes me sick
super hacker ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back