USAWarez.com v4.0 Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda like it i do think its a tad too dark though or it maybe the colour scheme but it has a nice effect

I can't remember if i'd commented on this post or just in chat, but yes I think there's too much blue or too dark because the text hurts the eyes to look at. But maybe if you could make everything bold and gray instead of white? maybe that would help?

The site loads very slowly for me. (UK)
Great work on the skin! definitely one to keep. Did Phantom make it?
Im not liking that lens flare on the logo but maybe that just me..
The 'new posts' button in the navigation only shows on hover. (next to the register button)

All you need now is members.

I did the the skin. Phantom is working on the header.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Your responses are being taken into consideration. It seems that this is either hit or miss. I'll see what I can do to make it more appealing for everyone. The least I can do is make it an option to choose between this version and the oldschool grey version.

Looking forward to any further comments.

Ya know, at first I liked it. The more I sat on the index I found more things wrong with it. No offense, as I'm sure your spending alot of time on this. I dont like the banner/header. Change the font. Also scrap the blue colour as elio said graphically its not good on the eyes. Also I agree with the rest that it loads slow, and I'm located in the US so thats two different continents with slow loading times. Which probably means too many images, or too much colour/size etc, all hosted on site.

Overall rating 6/10, USAWarez deserves better then that to0. and you know it :/

cheers
dotCOM

84a30ed29f.png

What is up with the "NA"?

I like the overall layout, done really good except I would make the shoutbox a bit smaller in width and the latest posts area a big larger in width.

Also the "We are the people" isn't really attractive, It could possible be just me but I think on the right side you can see that there has been some messing in Photoshop when editing the image :P

When you are not logged in, the button on the left of the right register button isn't visible, there's a blank space that looks like a bug, when I hover over it I get the '"New Posts" thingy.

The only blue that I don't like is the one where all the forums are shown, the background-color just doesn't go easy on the eyes.

The shoutbox image is really nice, I would definitely keep that.

Also try changing the style of the scrollbars (different color maybe?)

That's all for now ;)

-Whoo

84a30ed29f.png

What is up with the "NA"?
Read the first post mate before asking a question like that.

Regards
-Whoo

Dotcom , please don't interfere with my moderation tasks.
Im asking you nicely, next time it will result in a warning.

I want to keep this topic clean.

PS: Also removed your previous post, it doesn't matter what YOU think, it matters what's best for this forum and we do not need your childish behavior or mini-modding skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back