USAWarez.com v4.0 Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
@s0nic, thanks I didn't know it did that is safari!
@Clarksta, how slow bro? Seems fast here, anyone else having loading issues (other than being blocked permanently)
@Dean2k, live ran said above, as soon as we get on the fresh i.p block we'll be giving access to you and thousands of others throughout the world that are currently being denied.

Thanks for all of your feedback everyone, your suggestions in regards to the banner have been taken into consideration and we may begin working on adding a body and some torque to the graphic in the future.

Anything else?

Where's the rest of you commentators at? xD

Why are you ignoring my Wtalk insult.

I rarely visited WTalk. If you want a quicker reply, try to be more insulting next time.

As for the slow speeds, USAWarez is highly modified, however once the images are moved off of the server to the image host, this issue will also be resolved.

Site loads pretty fast but is very sluggish.

Scrolling is very slow it feels like there's a huge weight on top of it.

+1 on the site, The only thing that doesn't fit for me is the favicon

-1 on this:

wb8ehl.png

On the footer it shows it like that.

The footer thing happens on safari too :p

Re-designed it a bit to be compatible with all browsers, problem fixed!

fuck man, forum takes forever to load... how heavy is that skin???

Skin is fairly heavy. Check the speeds now, should load very fast on any stable connection.

I.P issues will be the very next thing on my list for those of you whom are having difficulties accessing the site still.

Site doesn't load for me <_<

+2.......
We're on fresh a I.P block now. This issue has been resolved. Sorry it took so long guys.

I like the skin but I've always liked the skin so that would be a comment you can't do anything with... :P

There are 2 things I would do different:

1) The banner; I don't see the connection between USA <-> Pirates
Your domainname is a great way to create a themed skin so the eagle would fit in better than a pirate.

2) I like the fash banner - I'm still planning to create my own but I'll be having the same problem your having now: a big useless empty space next to it
So I'd suggest to either make it spread larger to cover up more space.
Banner has been moved to the re-designed navbar for maximum results.

Site loads pretty fast but is very sluggish.

Scrolling is very slow it feels like there's a huge weight on top of it.
Removed a few useless mods that were sluggish and tweaked some server settings. Server should be faster.

Re-designed the site a bit again too. :)

LMAO at the homepage song lol

+1 to that song.

yea loads now :) lol hide that music player

I put the homepage song on there just to invision how the network page would look with spotlights flashing on the UW logo, I am not sure if I will be going with the fox sound, universal or MGM. Either way it's something different (as I always try to do) lol.

I'll wind up removing it until I figure out exactly what it is I want to do :P

I've always liked the look of this site but I noticed this:

When viewing a category, such as this http://119.42.144.36/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7
The background on each icon for forums (excluding sub forums as they have a different background colour) do not match the icon. It just looks silly to me.

I like what you did with that rotating banner of new movies on the site to, it's a really good idea, I was thinking about implementing something like that ImaFia a little while ago.

I definitely had a laugh at the music on the home page to, nice touch haha, but like was already said, you should hide the music player so it doesn't take away from the rest of the page.

It looks nice... I like the logo.
Thank you :D

i don see any difference between full and non full. O.o

@shaun166 me too lol.

This is still being worked on. USAWarez is still not complete, when it is, all functions will be up and running fully.

I've always liked the look of this site but I noticed this:

When viewing a category, such as this http://119.42.144.36/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7
The background on each icon for forums (excluding sub forums as they have a different background colour) do not match the icon. It just looks silly to me.

I like what you did with that rotating banner of new movies on the site to, it's a really good idea, I was thinking about implementing something like that ImaFia a little while ago.

I definitely had a laugh at the music on the home page to, nice touch haha, but like was already said, you should hide the music player so it doesn't take away from the rest of the page.

Thanks for pointing out the background icons, I didn't even notice that. As for the music player, it has been removed for now until a tbd date.

Thanks for your reviews!

i like the home page design and those buttons , but whats the difference beetween "Enter Full Version " and " Enter Clean Version" since they both redirect you to usawarez.com/forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back