USAWarez.com v4.0 Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys lots of updates have been made once again.

Still in the v4 final stage.

Just wondering what your opinions are now?

Looks absolutely immense! Better than the other USA Warez rip offs any day :) well done man, i can see a lot of hard work has gone into this, and you've pulled it off. Im going be come more active there (Y)

I really don't like that banner...The skull, The katz/phaze text and the BG is way too blurred, But everything else looks nice :).

Looks absolutely immense! Better than the other USA Warez rip offs any day :) well done man, i can see a lot of hard work has gone into this, and you've pulled it off. Im going be come more active there (Y)
Thanks. Looking forward to seeing you out and about on UW <3

I really don't like that banner...The skull, The katz/phaze text and the BG is way too blurred, But everything else looks nice :).

Yea I know, I'm not sure really what the hell I was thinking with the banner. I have something new in the works though, something different, going to be more professional + advanced.

Thanks for the reviews! Does any one else have any comments, questions or suggestions? I am open minded and take everything into consideration.

Skin has been updated.

http://usawarez.com/forum/

Any feedback is welcome and will be taken into high consideration!

Note* on the upper right portion of the banner the slideshow will be featured. Site will also have a customized navigation where "NA" is displayed. New forum old/new icons as well.

The site loads very slowly for me. (UK)
Great work on the skin! definitely one to keep. Did Phantom make it?
Im not liking that lens flare on the logo but maybe that just me..
The 'new posts' button in the navigation only shows on hover. (next to the register button)

All you need now is members.

that blue is too heavy on the eyes i couldnt stay on the page for more then 10 swcs , sorry mate but graphically its fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back