UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my god !

ppd old rate very bad , All: 416 | Unique : 199 | Earn : $3.07 ( yesterday) . Why All 416Dls not earn money , only unique 199Dls ~ 3.07usd

Now , ppd new rate . I can't work with Uploking

Last edited:
i didn't received my paypal payment :(

#ID:175

pls reply
you will get in 7 working days.

About new PPD.
What can i say, old table wasnt good for us. Since we started our service we didnt earn even 1$. We could give you better rates for example 1000$ for 1000 downloads but problem is we are not able to earn so much to pay you. Its not same as filesonic was. Paypal was available and everything else was more simple. Expect you, we need to pay for servers and many other things.
If our website will be able to pay more i will make rates higher.
Show me a good and trusted host which pay more. I am not talking about new XFS host. If somebody start hosting in 90% dont think about scam, and he think if he make high rates users will upload many files and he will earn a lot of money. After 1-2 months he can see that is not so simple so decide close hosting. We dont want to do this. We invest really big amount of money to this project, and we dont want to close. Its not fair to you, but we cant pay you higher rates right now.

lnxWJGq.png

:facepalm:

Hello Uploking. What happened to your Site. Login are all Invisible. I mean Its Gone from your Page.
When I click files I get this Messege.
File was not found.
It could possibly be deleted.

Comeon, Kindly fix it correctly.

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back