UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last payment successful, thank you.
wa6ntf.jpg

Still, what about that first "Cancelled" one, where the funds weren't returned? You've said
We could not send you money, because of you LR account limited. PM me your other payment method. I will send money.
I did send you a PM and as you can see my LR now works properly anyway.

wow user requested on 7th Mar 2013 got his payout. I requested on 27th Feb 2013 and I didn't got my payout till now.

Last payment successful, thank you.
wa6ntf.jpg

Still, what about that first "Cancelled" one, where the funds weren't returned? You've said

I did send you a PM and as you can see my LR now works properly anyway.

Nice to see ID 153 got payment and I didn't got payout.

Thanks Uploking got my payout requested on 27th Feb 2013. But I want to say that make payout on time. As you can see last 8-10 pages user and uploaders posted about their payment issue. So please don't ignore the payout system which must be completed as you mentioned - 7 working days.

I wrote the post about delay. How can i pay you if i don't have a money. We need to wait for money from our partners. As i wrote before. I will do my best to pay you faster.

Thx for sending my payment via paypal. This is my highest payment till now from uploking :). Now I upload like crazy. I trust you a lot. I am sorry, due to past bad experience with other hosts I thought you also would scam me. But you didn't.

Long Live UPLOKING :)

2XX.XX$ 2013-02-25 19:39:40 2013-03-18 01:33:29 Paypal Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back