Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RockMan!

Your account was banned by administrator.

Why RockMan?
Can You check it RockMan
ID rdnedelcho

As it say below - The account was banned for multilogin.

So too many logins from different places or too many failed logins - Basically the system is protecting your account.

I have un-banned the account for you.

Sorry for the problems.

Just to let you all know I am heading out on a long drive - I will not be offline for 8 hours today and around 10 hours tomorrow.

(Finally going on a much needed vacation with my family).

Next week I will have limited access to a computer during the day - But I will be sure to answer all questions each night.

Payments will be processed as usual tomorrow so don't worry about that.

Thanks for posting about your payments - I am making payments while travelling - Everybody was paid today - Please post here if you got your payments or if I missed you.

Thanks.

Rocketman do you know if there's any one answering questions at uploading.site support? 'Cause ftp speeds are very slow and I get no anwers at all.
Thnax in advance.

Rocketman do you know if there's any one answering questions at uploading.site support? 'Cause ftp speeds are very slow and I get no anwers at all.
Thnax in advance.

I answer ALL emails (And posts here) - But I have not seen you email to our support queue.

Which server are you uploading too? Can you show me the FTP log so that I can see the problem better? What sort of speeds are you getting? Where are you uploading from (Which country)? How long have you had the problem for? Can you also please try to log out of your FTP client and login again and you will probably get a different upload server.

I was uploading about 4mb to 5 mb. Now the speed is about 0.2mb. 185.63.252.138:21 this is the last ftp server there I was using. Already disconected and reconected. And the same problem still on.
I've made a speed test with a NY server and my speed is 5mb upstream. I'm connecting from Argentina.
Any ideas?
Thanx!

The ftp log:
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Status: Starting upload of G:\**************************.rar

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back