Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was uploading about 4mb to 5 mb. Now the speed is about 0.2mb. 185.63.252.138:21 this is the last ftp server there I was using. Already disconected and reconected. And the same problem still on.
I've made a speed test with a NY server and my speed is 5mb upstream. I'm connecting from Argentina.
Any ideas?
Thanx!

The ftp log:
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Status: Starting upload of G:\**************************.rar

Weird becaause that server is actually in readonly status and FTP is turned off so it should not have even resolved to that IP.

I downloaded a file from my link and converts it to see if it does not. I wish I still check sites clik on links but nothing shows me the reports. I can intruii someone if you can!

I think there are too many advertisements, and it is very difficult downloaded. I wish if possible to bring some traffic tips on my link, from those who work here!

I don´t know if you change anything or what, but now I'm uploading at 5.5mb. So it goes just fine!

Status: Starting upload of G:\*************************.rar

Thanx Rocketman!

I don´t know if you change anything or what, but now I'm uploading at 5.5mb. So it goes just fine!

Status: Starting upload of G:\*************************.rar

Thanx Rocketman!

At first I did not see that the message was for the new site Uploading.site - Easy way to share your files - When I looked at that server it was stuck so a quick reboot and it was fixed.

Thanks for posting back to let me know.

How do you like the new site?

It's clean smooth and perfect for me. I've change from rocket to site since you sent me an email with the new site announcement.
The clear rules, conditions and your fast communication is the key here.
Thanx again !!!

By the way if there's any chance to get premium in uploading.site will be much preciated. To keep files longer before deletion. My user there is the same here. Thanx pal.

Last edited:
It's clean smooth and perfect for me. I've change from rocket to site since you sent me an email with the new site announcement.
The clear rules, conditions and your fast communication is the key here.
Thanx again !!!

By the way if there's any chance to get premium in uploading.site will be much preciated. To keep files longer before deletion. My user there is the same here. Thanx pal.

Well the idea of the new site was not for you to use it INSTEAD of rocket - It is there in ADDITION to rocket :-)

The trick is to send your visitor first to rocket and then have the next links going to Uploading.site - Easy way to share your files - That way you get the best CPM from rocket followed by up to 5 more payments from the same IP to Uploading.site - Easy way to share your files :-)

PS. You already have premium on new site until the end of next month............ Please check.

Till now 0.5mb or less on each one. I'll try again in a few hours. Thanx!

For comparssion pourpose only, I've tried uploadrocket ftp and it goes at 5mb straight.

Last edited:

For comparssion pourpose only, I've tried uploadrocket ftp and it goes at 5mb straight.

Very weird because it is the same provider and the same servers - Obviously this is a newer site so there are less servers - Maybe that is the problem.

Hey, I think I may have foung the problem at the Uploading.site - Easy way to share your files - Seems we had a bad server - I moved the data from there and replaced it with a new server - Hopefully that will improve it.

The new site is getting pretty busy - So tuning it each day for best performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back