Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for paying on time.

63471.jpeg

yaghi

Just wanted to say that in the past 3 months I've been with them, I've requested over 20 payments and all of them have been paid on time. My audience is pleased with the host as well as I am with uploading to it. One of the better hosts out there!

Great host,
Always pay every day.

Thanks we appreciate everything you do for us.

Just wanted to say that in the past 3 months I've been with them, I've requested over 20 payments and all of them have been paid on time. My audience is pleased with the host as well as I am with uploading to it. One of the better hosts out there!

Thanks for those kind words - It is always nice to be appreciated and we are very happy that not only you but also your audience are pleased with us.

Last edited:
Hi Rocket man....
Plz sir upgrade my account plz 1 day left for expire....
PLz upgrade my account sir plz...
iD waazi009....
plz sir upgrade ....
Thanks sir...
check pm plz....

Hey Rocketman, a few of my users are getting the following error after entering the captcha:

Software error:Can't exec: Column 'country' cannot be null at Modules/DataBase.pm line 55. For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@uploadrocket.net), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Otherwise, great host, great rates, great speed. Keep it up!

Hey Rocketman, a few of my users are getting the following error after entering the captcha:

Software error:Can't exec: Column 'country' cannot be null at Modules/DataBase.pm line 55. For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@uploadrocket.net), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Thanks for the post - I really have no idea what it is - Maybe they are running through a proxy or do not have cookies enabled - The only way I can solve it is if I have more info regarding their setup - If they email you again please see if you can get any further details regarding their setup.

Thanks.

PS. Thanks for the compliments on everything else.

Thanks for the post - I really have no idea what it is - Maybe they are running through a proxy or do not have cookies enabled - The only way I can solve it is if I have more info regarding their setup - If they email you again please see if you can get any further details regarding their setup.

Thanks.

Thanks for the fast response.

One of my users is from the USA, has tried both Chrome & Safari, not using VPN/proxy, and have their cookies enabled.

Are there any other particular details I could try and ask for that would help you identify the problem?

Thanks.

Thanks for the fast response.

One of my users is from the USA, has tried both Chrome & Safari, not using VPN/proxy, and have their cookies enabled.

Are there any other particular details I could try and ask for that would help you identify the problem?

Please give me the download URL and I'll see what I can see - I had this problem myself when I added CloudFlare (The problem manifested itself when logging in too) - But that was because I had also configured the DNS on my server to get 'The fastest' DNS (According to some 'speed up recommendations' I tried - When I reset my DNS back to 'default' the problem went away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back