UPLOADGIG.COM - up to 90% PPS SALE + 90% REBILLS - NEW UNIQUE AFFILIATE SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive just started with em

uploadgig upload by ftp is slow can you fix plz
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
Please open a support ticket and send some details such as your server location , OS and FTP client. There is no issue with FTP upload speed.​

[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
[/FONT]

whats wrong with the remote upload always error 307

and when you going to add stats were we can see how many downloads weve had

Last edited:
Working for a few days now with Uploadgig - lightning fast support, good design, got sales every day of course. I like how the system works with space - get more space if you got more sales. This hosting have great potential and i hope more good uploaders see that too.
5 stars from me.
[FONT=&quot]Thanks for your kind words! We put a lot of value on the interaction [/FONT]for[FONT=&quot] our users and appreciate you also see that.[/FONT]

Please add Bitcoin (bit4coin) as a payment
Code:
[URL]https://bit4coin.net/[/URL]

We have already Bitcoin as a payment method.

Last edited:
use zoom uploader and got many problem with web upload, please upgrade the servers

Hello

We are testing zoom, but web upload should work correctly. I can not help you here. Please open a support ticket and send more details or send a screen shot our technical team answers you quickly.

use zoom uploader and got many problem with web upload, please upgrade the servers

Hello

We are testing zoom, but web upload should work correctly. I can not help you here. Please open a support ticket and send more details or send a screen shot our technical team answers you quickly.

you should try zoom and see it yourself bcos I cant send those details to you.

can I share folder link?

Last edited:
Hello

you should try zoom and see it yourself bcos I cant send those details to you.

can I share folder link?

Looks like zoom is working currectly/

We've contact to zoom and it is their answer :

Any user should report any upload from program directly
http://z-o-o-m.eu/images/report.jpg

No. Share folder is not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back