UPLOADGIG.COM - up to 90% PPS SALE + 90% REBILLS - NEW UNIQUE AFFILIATE SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot open a support ticket as it ask me to check "I'm not a robot".And there is no such thing here.Are you sure all this thing called uploadGiG is working?

I cannot open a support ticket as it ask me to check "I'm not a robot".And there is no such thing here.Are you sure all this thing called uploadGiG is working?

Please check it again, Also please check remote upload one more time before open a support ticket.

I sent you a pm with my email address.I also tried 3 different browsers.Same result :(

I was thinking to leave Rapidgator and join uploadgig.com but i never thought that i sould have to experience this kind of issue :(

Last edited:
I sent you a pm with my email address.I also tried 3 different browsers.Same result :(

I was thinking to leave Rapidgator and join uploadgig.com but i never thought that i sould have to experience this kind of issue :(

Thank you for sending a screen shot. Please use HTTP when you want to upload your files.

Requested first payout of uploadGIG today. Lets see how many days it's to process. :whistling:

Even, they mention in affiliate plans "payout time" is (15 business day) for Basic affiliate plans but I got PAID my first payout within just 5 days, at 15/09/2016

It's nice. Hope they will continue this.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Got my payment today, less than 5 days after request. Thanks!
Im glad uploadgig is not in those parasite services like zevera and hope it stays that way ! Its time more uploaders wake up and start using hostings where people can't generate free links.
Recommended filehost !

Last edited:
Im glad uploadgig is not in those parasite services like zevera and hope it stays that way ! Its time more uploaders wake up and start using hostings where people can't generate free links.
Recommended filehost !

I hope uploadgig won't join zevera in the near future.

Recommended filehost !

I hope uploadgig won't join zevera in the near future.

Yup, many other hostings like uploaded and oboom joined zevera and thats automatically something against the uploaders, thats why they were dropped by so many people, only the kids or retarded copy/paste "uploaders" are still using them. The only way to be a unique filehost is to stay away from zevera. Sooner or later more big uploaders will realize that and will also look for hostings without zevera because everyone are tired to be slaves and work for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back