Not open for further replies.
Hi
ftp work fine
but when i have tested download for free users
i see that down speed is too bad

hope to increase speed for free user ,to trust your host by others

thanks

Last edited:
@liuliu and doremon-j File per page will be added tomorrow.

@lamrini Free download speed is 50 Kb/s. There was an issue on one file server which already fixed.

not getting a single sales almost work with 1 month
even not getting clicked in my files
but sales are fine with rapidgator
what wrong admin

not getting a single sales almost work with 1 month
even not getting clicked in my files
but sales are fine with rapidgator
what wrong admin
I can not explain on a public forum why you did not get sales.In general, I can say when you are using mirrors and place our link end of all, don't send traffic and no one did not register on our site through your files you can not expect sales.
Already many affiliates sent proof getting daily sales, and we are seeing they are replacing other file hosts with our links.You can open a support ticket here then we can check your traffic and give you some numbers and stats:
UploadGIG

I think 'Affiliate reports' page should be improved or more transparent. we do not know whether we got a sale or a rebill from report.

sorting it by monthly report is better, and if possible please show what payment method the user used to purchase premium.

we also did not know the list of users who registered under our link and then upgrade to premium.

I think 'Affiliate reports' page should be improved or more transparent. we do not know whether we got a sale or a rebill from report.

sorting it by monthly report is better, and if possible please show what payment method the user used to purchase premium.

we also did not know the list of users who registered under our link and then upgrade to premium.

On report table, there is 4 type of sales:

1- Uploader ( sales from files )
2- Webmaster ( site owner percent )
3- Rebill
5-Banner

Regarding sort I pass it to our technical team, they will add it soon.

It is not possible we show payment methods in affiliate report you can get more info by opening a support ticket.

We won't force any user register on out site so only users who want to buy premium account or be an affiliate register on our site.

perhaps you can ask technical team to add download counts as well for each file each day. as for now, we do not know how many downloads we have each day. usually with this download counts, we can predict how much downloads required to generate a premium sale.

I can´t upload fo ftp

Connection closed by server
File transfer failed

Already fixed !

perhaps you can ask technical team to add download counts as well for each file each day. as for now, we do not know how many downloads we have each day. usually with this download counts, we can predict how much downloads required to generate a premium sale.

Yes , They will add more numbers and stats soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back