Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the last 5 minutes im 120GB less now.Any answer would be nice. I know other people have this problem too. For the next month i will have nothing in ul.to so why would i care if you get back with your aff program?

Last download: 40 Minutes means that the file has been tried to be downloaded 40 Mins ago, but if the counter doesn't move, the download wasn't finished completely.

The counter has been fixed already 2 days ago.

Obviously you still don't know wtf is going on, no one will upload to ul.to until you fix the download counter, the counter is pretty dead, not working.

Some of the biggest release sites stopped offer ul.to links. Fixed? :facepalm:

Last download: 40 Minutes means that the file has been tried to be downloaded 40 Mins ago, but if the counter doesn't move, the download wasn't finished completely.

Just as I thought;

But I have to confirm that there is sth wrong with the DL reward...

One more thing, please put some info in the news section or somewhere about onging issues (malfunctioning stats, 5-9.03 30e TDP etc.) it'll be a lot easier for the ppl to understand what's going on;

Greetings

This mail is FAKE!

Our affiliate programme won't shut down at any time, keep that in mind.

The download counter had some issues last week (3-4 days), this issue has been fixed and in order to compensate the losses which some of you experienced, we're going to increase the TDP prices from next monday until friday to max. 30 EUR again.

All payout requests which are open besides PayPal will be paid on 03-10-2012, maybe earlier if we manage to do so.

when your payment via Webmoney zomG2 I request payout more than 10day . now i still not recept payout from you !You will be paid on 03-10-2012 ?

Well the DL counter should be fixed, maybe it's because of the slow speeds for guests/free users, but I'll contact our devs about this matter anyways.

As I wrote before, please put some info in the news section or somewhere about onging issues (malfunctioning stats, 5-9.03 30e TDP etc.) it'll be a lot easier for the ppl to understand what's going on;

Last thing (I suppose): why do you keep changing the free/registered speed so much ? I mean now (100/110) is ok (not great but ok) but 50/60 is way to low...

It doesn't help to build a strong relationship with customers (DLers); UPers are angry coz ppl don't want to DL files with low speeds coz competition offers more (if it's 50/60) and in the end everybody's hurting;

Just set it once and for a long term; Just as I said 100/110 is ok 80/150 would be great; If it's too much for the servers maybe it'll be ok to turn higher speeds in the lower usage part of a day or sth;

To sum up - a lot of speed changing isn't good for everybody!
Please stop doing so or explain at least why you do it.

Greetings, hoping and waiting to overcome the last days ul.to crysis.

i have been waiting for my pay out for about 2 weeks.By the way my one file downloaded about 9300 times but no stats :( I believe in they are scam too.Today i deleted all my files wont work with them even they pay me.

Hiiiii everybody, who can help me, RU from rapidshare dont work for me,and i have premium account !!
7 days ago i used it without problems and now whene i changed my RS premium account, RU dont work .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back