Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently they won't close their affiliate program , i still don't have an answer from uploaded.to but i saw in the same german forum(thanks plauzi for the link) that not only the affiliate program remain but also that they will improve it. So what's the truth?

Wait and see...

Apparently they won't close their affiliate program , i still don't have an answer from uploaded.to but i saw in the same german forum(thanks plauzi for the link) that not only the affiliate program remain but also that they will improve it. So what's the truth?

Wait and see...

Will not close, they replied saying here that will not close

10gb/daily download limit (even if its accumulated to 100 gb in 10 days) is another
way of oron.com, letitbit, shareflare. Selling bandwith.

In our german forum a user wrote, that he got this mail from UL service:

Dear Customer,

due to higher spendings and ever declining revenues we have decided to discontinue the Affiliate 01/04/2012.
All payouts requested up to that date will be still paid out. Please be patient.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for using our service.

--
Yours Sincerely,

uploaded Ltd.
Unit 3, 6/F
KamHon
Industrial Building 8
Wang Kwun Road Kowloon Bay
Hong Kong

This mail is FAKE!

Our affiliate programme won't shut down at any time, keep that in mind.

The download counter had some issues last week (3-4 days), this issue has been fixed and in order to compensate the losses which some of you experienced, we're going to increase the TDP prices from next monday until friday to max. 30 EUR again.

All payout requests which are open besides PayPal will be paid on 03-10-2012, maybe earlier if we manage to do so.

when u will fix download counter i am not uploading anymore just because of the stats please fix it ASAP so we can continue again and one more question are u gona pay to AP users or not

The download counter had some issues last week (3-4 days), this issue has been fixed and in order to compensate the losses which some of you experienced, we're going to increase the TDP prices from next monday until friday to max. 30 EUR again.

30 EUR in next week (monday to friday) only or what?

zomG2, i have i question. Why i have deleted 200GB every day. I know its not DMCA because i can reupload them. And i know for sure its not from inactivity.

The counter has been fixed already 2 days ago.

I can confirm that;

Yesterday I got sth like ~200 DL and Thu and Wed it was ~30-40 DL;

The thing is those 200DL should give sth like 1,2e while it was only 0,6e;

So my question is the Downloads shows all (premium + free) right?

So what does that mean (0 DL but last x min ago):

7Pv9S.jpg

I'm trying to understand how it works coz earlier I got ~500DL/day which should give ~3e but only got ~2e.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back