Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
international wire transfers can take up to 3 business days to show up in your account. it is not instant. it goes through multiple banks.

their stats are not working though.

I'm sure they have fucking lot of money in their paypal account !But they have to wait maximum 180 days to have this money. So now i think their goal is to have money enough with hipay (premium sale) to pay the uploader and all the server that's why they cheat with download count ! In fact it's the same problem of rapidgator except that uplaoded want to continue their business ( very profitable business!).

international wire transfers can take up to 3 business days to show up in your account. it is not instant. it goes through multiple banks.
Well first of all my transfer wouldn't have to pass through that many banks, second all of the transfers before never took longer than one work day and third I am not the only one with the same problem.
I have been waiting for over a week for the money. Enough time to transfer it.

I just hope that they have the courage to stop the lying soon and tell us why they aren't paying.

Well first of all my transfer wouldn't have to pass through that many banks, second all of the transfers before never took longer than one work day and third I am not the only one with the same problem.
I have been waiting for over a week for the money. Enough time to transfer it.

I just hope that they have the courage to stop the lying soon and tell us why they aren't paying.

read again, i said "international" and "up to". I am not defending anybody i am just giving an info. SWIFT will never ever be instant this is a current financial fact and again if they wired you it may take up to 3 days to show up in your bank account although it is shown paid or they did not pay. two possibilities..

Last edited:
read again, i said "international" and "up to". I am not defending anybody i am just giving an info. SWIFT will never ever be instant this is a current financial fact and again if they wired you it may take up to 3 days to show up in your bank account although it is shown payed or they did not pay. two possibilities..
Wasn't trying to attack you or anything. But it's just that I highly doubt that they they are actually paying people at the moment. As I said it used to be one working day for me until my money showed up.

In our german forum a user wrote, that he got this mail from UL service:

Dear Customer,

due to higher spendings and ever declining revenues we have decided to discontinue the Affiliate 01/04/2012.
All payouts requested up to that date will be still paid out. Please be patient.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for using our service.

--
Yours Sincerely,

uploaded Ltd.
Unit 3, 6/F
KamHon
Industrial Building 8
Wang Kwun Road Kowloon Bay
Hong Kong

Last edited:
I make a paypal request 31 days ago and nothing so today i open a ticket to request paiement to my bank account. If it can help i will say you if they answer or not (if they scam or not).

In our german forum a user wrote, that he got this mail from UL service:

I contacted them 6 hours ago to cancel my paypal request. They answer 10 minutes ago , so the support is always very good. I just open a new ticket about what plauzi said , the possible end of the affiliate program? I'm sure i will have an answer soon. So no need to speak useless about that , just wait an answer from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back