Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm it's true.:facepalm::facepalm: UL is so dead, seems they fucked up everything.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I wait until saturday , if they continue to cheat us , i will upload my new files in netload. Because uploaded is not the only old filehost. Netload is an old filehost and they improved their affiliate program contrary to uploaded.to. Te only advantage on ul.to is the upload speed...

I wait until saturday , if they continue to cheat us , i will upload my new files in netload. Because uploaded is not the only old filehost. Netload is an old filehost and they improved their affiliate program contrary to uploaded.to. Te only advantage on ul.to is the upload speed...

What did you mean with cheat ?!

Netload speeds and Upload sucks,always broken uploads on netload.
and netload is the most cheater on filehosts i have ever see i can upload same files to netload and uploaded but 99% of people use ul.to.

I will only say if you switch to netload you will come back after few days iam really sure :));)

netload paygood, the pps is good, but the file manager and remote upload are not very good, no ftp upload for free user, they has some bugs now, download speed is slow. If they improve these things in the future I'll maybe switch to them.

And now I stop upload to ul.to, waiting to the weekend to see any changes, if they continue scamming, or have something wrong with the stat/download like this, I'll consider to switch to another host.

dont forget one thing, i started to feel that.
Uploaded dont count premium downloads and its not only about the money stats its also in the files inactivity

for example you have blu ray movie seperated to 900mb parts, and its mostly downloaded from premium users , so after 1 month or less its gone if free user dont download the files.

So ul.to is a hosting for small files now, and as we know they dont bring sales, and ul.to dont count downloads... its all messed up lol

Last edited:
Please dear sirs...How can I remotely upload to uploaded.to remotely from easybytez, rapidshare, wupload, depositfiles or netload?
I need at least one pls...
I've tried all the remote options on their site and the cookies...It didn't do nothing...
Pls help

Where is the host to tell us something?
It appears only for convenience?
count of yesterday was half the previous day ..
It is absurd and disrespectful to the user ... X-(

yes but small files are easier to reupload after deleted for inactivity lol
its a mess, better to just switch the host, at least thats what im doing for last 10 days.

i been with them since 22jan, not even receive a single payout yet, first paypal payout +3weeks wait (they keep quiet about paypal problem their new section never mention any thing about it) then change alertpay +1week already still waiting, total over 1 month.
i am more worry about payout more then stats at the moment.

i been with them since 22jan, not even receive a single payout yet, first paypal payout +3weeks wait (they keep quiet about paypal problem their new section never mention any thing about it) then change alertpay +1week already still waiting, total over 1 month.
i am more worry about payout more then stats at the moment.

You are right , same situation for me. I think that the better solution is to wait 1 week.

they will pay, they always do. I really beleive that they dont have the money atm, and that they are waiting for paypal to give them the money from their acc so im more worried about the stats.

Global reseller network launched

Dear Users,
Due to a great demand by customers and vendors, we decided to expand the reach of our products through a global reseller network in order to give everyone the best possibilities for obtaining a Premium-Account.

This innovation leads to more available choices for customers, customers are able to purchase Premium-Accounts via different vendors for fair prices, they are as well able to pay their desired products via new payment methods now.
You can find an overview of the currently available and certified resellers on our Reseller-Worldmap.

Vendors who are interested in distributing our products can send in an application via our application formular. If you have any further questions or want to discuss about specific conditions, feel free to contact us via eMail at reseller@ul.to.

http://uploaded.to/news/102/Global+reseller+network+launched

Great move!

Usually paypal block the money during 6 month (if they don't want to unfreeze their account). So uploaded.to will have the money in July !

I think they block the dl count because in the short run they have not money enough to pay the uploaders who requested money and pay the servers. So the only solution is to sell a lot of premium with credit card (hipay)+SMS: that's why they reduce the speed for free user (50-60ko/s) even the night!
I think they have to put ad (like fileserve and filesonic before ) in order to earn more to offset the end of paypal era (end of rebill....)

Edit : The collaboration with resseler is a proof that they try to sell premium without paypal and maybe a solution for paying the uploader. But in fact this collaboration is not good thing for us :if downloader buy premium with resseler , we don't get the 3€ per sale and 1€ for renew....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back