Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ho yes very good upload speed but what is the goal to upload quickly if they scam us with the download count?
I prefer to upload to a free filehost like mediafire , at least they don't scam me and my downloaders are happy. I love to make money with filehost but there are limit. For people like za3bout earning 0,71€ is enough. I prefer to upload on mediafire and earn 0 (with good backup space) rather than to earn 0,71€ in a fucking filehost which scam their user and put a limit of 50ko/s for the free user.

Last edited:
I think they really cheat the count of DL as every filehoster (Even fileserve did it), but their count of sales is super, you can make monney with UL if you are a real uploader

Last edited:
I think they really cheat the count of DL as every filehoster (Even fileserve did it), but their count of sales is super, you can make monney with UL if you are a real uploader

i prefer the system of netload with 90% pay per sale. I think this scheme is better. I'm ok with the idea that the filehost earn with the rebill and the uploader earn with the first sale. And when i see a filehost like uploaded.to , i just see that they give me 3€ per sale and 1€ for rebill. Wake up ! : It's fucking low. It could be good if they offer 150-300 kb/s for free user (and with this speed we could earn more with ppd), but just 50ko/s with one ip per day and scam dl count.

Last edited:
i prefer the system of netload with 90% pay per sale. I think this scheme is better. I'm ok with the idea that the filehost earn with the rebill and the uploader earn with the first sale. And when i see a filehost like uploaded.to , i just see that they give me 3€ per sale and 1€ for rebill. Wake up ! : It's fucking low. It could be goof if they offer 150-300 kb/s for free user (and with this speed we could earn more with ppd), but just 50ko/s with one ip per day and scam dl count.
At least, you are talking with logic, i remember zomG2 says they will change the rate again when they unfroze paypal, i'm not defending them, but i don't want to change for a similar or worst filehoster, i already have more than 1 tera with them, i will continue with them until people stop selling or a big filehoster appear.
Don't forget people trust uploaded more than others, because they know it from long time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back