Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SH@DY I got you

813tereso_asshole_demotiv_tn.jpg

in german warezscene we use linkcypter example inksave.in, ********** and co its maake your files safer for abuse and dont use release names in file names and rar archivs

hi guys..,

can anyone help me how to request payout in ul.to ??

i'm little confused

whether i have to activate/deactivate payout logbook ?? for payout

i already requested...

22988954719262464543.jpg

Last edited:
Dear Customer,

due to a partial freezing of our PayPal account, we're not able to process any payout requests via PayPal.

I cancelled your payout request in order to give you the ability to request a payment via another payout method.

Thanks.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Yours Sincerely,

uploaded Ltd.
Unit 3, 6/F KamHon
Industrial Building 8
Wang Kwun Road Kowloon Bay
Hong Kong

@ KaMeR

you and other related with your problems should contact support... I see they are changing they are advising to submit tickets via email so that they cancel payout request and you can request again with another payout method

Tought it was going to be better today with DL counts but... 100DL and 0,22e where it should be round 0,6e...
The funny thing is there is really no other filehost to use right now coz everyone is cheating.

PS. Just invented a joke: Guess who won't get any money for filesharing these days? Ul.to uploaders! :)

Sad thing is that includes me:(

@ KaMeR

you and other related with your problems should contact support... I see they are changing they are advising to submit tickets via email so that they cancel payout request and you can request again with another payout method

i requested bank transfer not paypal

I confirm, for me I just see that my earnings are decreasing whereas no reason to explain that.

For a friend, he still remind to 0 e per day in the stats but global earning is rising.

For payment, if you asked for paypal you must email them to cancel and ask with another processor. Now it can make 30 or more days to be paid.

The last payment I asked for was enough quick paid, it was paid on Feb 18.

Good luck ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back