Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have still ~7 EUR/day (PPD).
But PPS is dead now (before: 9-15 EUR/day). There are no new sales because UL cancelled sales with Paypal.

Has UL finally terminated the relationship with Paypal?
Someone in a German board posted this UL-Mail:

Dear Customer,

Unfortunately we had to terminate our relationship with PayPal. Please use another payment opportunity to acquire an account or to request a payout.

Thank you!

Yours Sincerely,

uploaded Ltd.
Unit 3, 6/F KamHon
Industrial Building 8
Wang Kwun Road Kowloon Bay
Hong Kong

At least, you are talking with logic, i remember zomG2 says they will change the rate again when they unfroze paypal, i'm not defending them, but i don't want to change for a similar or worst filehoster, i already have more than 1 tera with them, i will continue with them until people stop selling or a big filehoster appear.
Don't forget people trust uploaded more than others, because they know it from long time...

Ok ok i understand your point of view. Uploaded.to is an old filehost and we can trust in them. At least they are not in flippa (auction site ) like filevelocity and bulletupload. But when i see yesterday i had just 0,06€ with ppd and make one sale i think there is a problem. Before with filesonic i almost never make sale and make money just with download. And now i make 90% of my money (not much money because i stop to upload this month) just with fucking sale. If i would earn 90% of the sale it could be good but i earn 3 € and the dl count it's just scam.

never mind, everybody are just talking whatever they want and nobody is showing anything.
Heres my proof of what it was and what is now.

Last edited:
Use HD movies, and big files of games, sure you will get more sales, i earn everyday not less than 15 euro (very away from the 40$ to 70$ with filesonic) but i'm not scarry that uploaded disapear tomorrow of after tomorrow like 10upload did

when you all will get that before they counted more than 1 dl per ip? never? omfg!
it isn't cheating... learn to read the TOS!
same with the sales... 95% of the sales were made by paypal... the paypal account is now frozen so uploaded done the only right thing -> deactivate paypal = not so much people will buy a premium account!

when you all will get that before they counted more than 1 dl per ip? never? omfg!
same with the sales... 95% of the sales were made by paypal... the paypal account is now frozen so uploaded done the only right thing -> deactivate paypal = not so much people will buy a premium account!

weed is here! :)):facepalm:

OMG They cheat so badly with DL counts that it burns my eyes :)
It's 2nd day in a row now; Hope it won't continue like this (there were some days in Feb like this but I don't remind two days)... :(

I can't believe that they cannot get their money back from payp and put them on their accounts to pay ppl;

Today I requested my payout through bank transfer (I'm in the waiting zone now :) )

Greetings to all and cheer up!

oh there you are.

everybody was talking about you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back