Uploadc.com Paying upto $6 for every 1000 views

Status
Not open for further replies.
@genanginger: Probably, but i´m not talking about freebies, i wanna let premium users (who have paid for a service) to download with this software, with them they can resume downloads or set them in queue

UploadC it´s very attracive for new users because it has very good DL Speed even if you aren´t premium, if you add that your premium acc prices are very very low compared to other usual file-hostings (Please keep them :) ) Everybody will pay 5$ USD for premium (My downloaders manage in € so...) if can download fromm a rock solid file-hosting with good speeds and uptime! If you add that i upload unique & quality content...

Anyway you are the admin so i understand you, i wont talk with nobody if you don´t want ;)

Hi again genaginger. I´ve sold my first premium acc and i want to know where i can see the revenue which i generate from them. Because as we know UploadC pays 50% for every premium acc sold! :D

Last edited:
Uploadc is my fav host. I made more 700$ this month =)
I request my payment and 15min after it's in my paypal, very fast :D
Thanks Uploadc <3

Payment proof :
paymentproofs.png

Uploadc is my fav host. I made more 700$ this month =)
I request my payment and 15min after it's in my paypal, very fast :D
Thanks Uploadc <3

Sorry but i have my doubts if this payment is real. It´s impossible to do this money with those low rates, in addition UploadC erases A LOT! I uploaded around 400GB and in less than 3 days, now 70% of those links are down so....

Bye bye UploadC, good luck with your business!

This payment is real, I will post next month my new payment and you will see that's real ;)
It's easy to do this money, post your vids only in high traffic sites, don't post litigious contents (otherwise deleted) and be sure your vids are interresting.
Every day, I have more 5000 views and sometimes more 20000 = 20$-80$ per days :D
See you next month ;)

@ensa lol that not true pm any mod and ask them to investigate .

now i must say there are some kind of peoples who tries to make simple things
complex by always seeing conspiracy in everything

@ensa dont want to go in to much in to this
i can also say to you that ensa and PerMaFrOsT are same what would you say then?

@yippee is my one of the best affliate ,after making this thread and after paying him this month i asked him to post a revenue proof here coz i saw some peoples asking for it and that is not wrong

and all of you must know that not everyone has a wjunction account so in order to post here he made a new account and posted here

i can provide video proof from paypal that above posted screenshot is legit and posted by one of my affiliates on uploadc and i will only do this to any mod or any admin here
so peoples if you have any doubt that i am using 2 logins to promote my thread ask any mod or stay away from my thread posting nonsense

If you have some good traffic from tier2 countries that is:

France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, Norway, Ireland, Finland, Australia, New Zealand

plz let me know i can offer you some decent rates for bulk traffic
and also bulk traffic from USA,UK,CA is always welcome contact us if you have
good traffic and we can give you better rates

Hi, uploading isn't working within the last 7 hours or so. Every time I upload a file, when it's done, the page that shows "File Uploaded" is blank. And when I check "My Files", the file does not appear at all, as if, it is never uploaded.

7 hours ago, when I accessed the site, it was problematic too, very hard to finally get in. Now I can access the website, but I just cannot upload. Hope this will be fixed soon. Thanks.

@Truth currently there is some issue in uploading we are working on it to fix it

Uploading is working now

Last edited:
Yes, uploading is back, it's working again. Thanks very much for the quick response. =D

Hi, site is down, cannot access at all, not uploading, not downloading, just get a connection timed out page.

Last edited:
We are doing some maintenance
that includes data transfer from one server to another server too ,So you may feel site being slow and or download and upload slow
Plz dont worry

We will inform you once we are done

Thankx for your cooperation and support

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back