Status
Not open for further replies.
I haz US TinyPic but I never use it. Looks like the Katz network is gonna have to change where all their images are hosted (unless they are in the USA) xD

I never thought that would ever happen :-? but seeing dead images all over the place

the net will be a mess for a month or 2 lol

every tinypic image is redirecting to

imageunavailable.gif

so it will not be that mess :)

Tinypic International is changing. Beginning September 23rd, you will no longer be able to upload content to Tinypic and your links will be turned off. Please begin using Photobucket to upload, share and link your images and videos.

Tinypc for US guys are working great :)

The images are yet being uploaded.. Wierd and they said 23rd..

Plus it seems like the message that they were closing is gone... So i think they are not closing anymore..

looks like they may have opened again.

last night i was getting a 403 error on there images, now this morning there working again :)

We heard from many of our users in regards to these changes and we appreciate your feedback. Tinypic has restored linking to your images and enabled uploading. Please rest assured no content was removed from the site. We tried to notify users on Tinypic and requested they move their content to Photobucket. Unfortunately this messaging was insufficient and has taken many of our users by surprise and we apologize. Our intent was to begin combining some of the best features of Tinypic and Photobucket, thereby offering users a better experience. Any changes in the future will be better communicated. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

source : http://www.tinypic.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back