Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponge Bob

Hello,

I am not sure exactly if this belongs on this section, if it does not the moderator can move it.

Today i was browsing the website for tinypic.com and noticed something wierd.

Tinypic International is changing. Beginning September 23rd, you will no longer be able to upload content to Tinypic and your links will be turned off. Please begin using Photobucket to upload, share and link your images and videos. Click here for more details.

Tinypic International is changing. Beginning September 23rd, you will no longer be able to upload content to Tinypic and your links will be turned off. Please begin using Photobucket to upload, share and link your images and videos.

Therefore all your images uploaded to tinypic will not longer work after the 23rd of September :(

Thats sad!

95 comments
I used to use tinypic kinda often until they added captcha. Got annoying. Lulzimg ftw. =]

And yeah I ditched photobucket years ago.

After Tinypic had decided to use CAPTCHA verification, I completely went off them. They were ideal for a quick upload to show friends or clients work. I know that it isn't difficult to enter the CAPTCHA code, but I've realised some of the codes are becoming ridiculous. I've seen myself having to request a new code 4 or 5 times to be able to fully understand the printed characters. Now I tend to use deviantART to showcase my work. I also have a photobucket account with an add-on for Mozilla Firefox which does the job for me. Recently I discovered a website named IMG Cafe, it also has it's own add-on for Mozilla Firefox, this allows you to take and upload screen shots straight from your web browser, it also allows local or remote uploading. If you guys wanna check it out then here is the URL; http://imgcafe.com/.

well since tinypic started using catcha code i was searching for a reliable image host,and i found imgcafe.com here and when its down i use imgclub.org they dont delete your pic like tiny!

Well If they gonna close down...
Tons of topic in Katz & most sites will look like shit without photos (who have already uploaded to TinyPic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back