Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn this sucks. Tinypic was such a reliable image host. Now I will have a find another image site which has proven to be reliable over a period of time. Not gonna use any of the new ones because they can sell out anytime.

Photobucket beats all other image hosts hands down, it's that good but unfortunately it has a monthly bandwidth quota which is just too little for warez uploaders. If you can afford to shell out $25 for 2 years, it's unbeatable.

Hello,

I am not sure exactly if this belongs on this section, if it does not the moderator can move it.

Today i was browsing the website for tinypic.com and noticed something wierd.

Tinypic International is changing. Beginning September 23rd, you will no longer be able to upload content to Tinypic and your links will be turned off. Please begin using Photobucket to upload, share and link your images and videos. Click here for more details.

Tinypic International is changing. Beginning September 23rd, you will no longer be able to upload content to Tinypic and your links will be turned off. Please begin using Photobucket to upload, share and link your images and videos.

Therefore all your images uploaded to tinypic will not longer work after the 23rd of September :(

Thats sad!

Source please?

I normally use random hosts for uploads so my loss wont be considerable but it looks like I'll have to upload DDL buttons somewhere else :/

We better start using imgur, imgcafe or imgclub.

^^^^^^^

Lulzimg ftw!

You seriously think so?

CM don't take it otherwise its just like Tinypic is tinypic and everyone knows it that normal webmasters aren't successful like them.

But I like lulzimg as its for teh lulz :P

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/u/tbg2og.png[/SLIDE]

+1,

I haven't used tinypic since they added captcha..

But there is loads of new good reliable image hosts, so no worry :P

well if u have an account at tinypic after login in and click on your stuffs [i.e. ur gallery /or pictures account]....

after that try to do any upload [remore url] no captcha is required :D

but as its already mentioned they r closing it , its time to move to new image hosts .....i will use

*GFXBUCKET - No Adult Pic's
*Stooorage - For Adult Pic's

Well, that's a cool story! You see, even the BIG companies go down or close for unknown reasons..

Still, epicimagehost.com is here for your use ;)

You seriously think so?

CM don't take it otherwise its just like Tinypic is tinypic and everyone knows it that normal webmasters aren't successful like them.

But I like lulzimg as its for teh lulz :P

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/u/tbg2og.png[/SLIDE]

Yeah. A lot of people on here think we're reliable enough. I'm not a normal kiddie webmaster either. My projects are serious. Not sellouts.

Found this

Hello there Tinypic users! We are very thankful for all your support over the years and want to officially welcome you to Photobucket. Starting on September 16th, we will transition Tinypic users outside of the US, Canada, Australia, and the UK to our main site, Photobucket.com. Our goal is to take the services you enjoyed with Tinypic, such as sharing photo links with friends, and improve upon that experience with Photobucket. On Photobucket, you’ll find it easier to share links to your social network profiles directly from your Photobucket albums. In addition to sharing and uploading, you can search through hundreds of content categories in Find Stuff, edit your photos, keep track of all your photo stats, and much more. We are constantly updating our site to provide features and options for our users. If you have any questions regarding your account please feel free to contact our customer support: support@tinypic.com. Thanks again for your support, and enjoy using Photobucket!

http://blog.photobucket.com/blog/2010/09/welcome-tinypic-users.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back