The Official Payza Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Reply From Payza

Hi, I've been waiting for quite a while for payza to reply to my support ticket, if you could help I'd really appreciate it:blush:

details;
Ticket ID: JTA-193-34997
Subject: Credit Card Verification
Department: Account Verification Inquiries
Type: Issue
Priority: High

hi macro card is now validated but one more problem now that i have submitted website for approval but still not approved its urgent can you do something macro

Im a new user verified my account. And now get

The following errors occurred

The bank account that you selected does not support deposit at this time.

for bank transfer.

Will this be avalable in the near future.
Also what are the fees
Bank TransferVaries3-5 business daysfrom what i see is there all free/

Hi ogkush,

I apologize for this outage. We have no certain time frame for when it will be back up. We are for the time being waiving wire deposit and check withdrawal fees to compensate for this outage.

Once I have more news on these feature, I will update everyone here on Wjunction.

Kind regards,
Marco
Payza

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

I'm verify via VISA DEBIT CARD, but I have exceeded 4 times enter the authentication code (the reason it is a place mistakenly enter amount). Let me add one more entries! Please answer my ticket:

Hi trungnhut,

Go ahead and give it another go. Let me know if it turned out ok.

All the best,
Marco

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

It is time to see my money on my Payza account, it have been 4 months....

I apologize Kire, it seems our bank has taken alot of time. Please do PM me the details so that I can follow up again. I will make sure this matter is taken care.

Thanks
Marco

Hi there,

When trying to associate my Canadian banking account, I am receiving the following:

I am copying the data from official bank documents.
Best,

Hey HostImage.ca

Take a screen shot of the action you are taking and submit it as a support ticket. You can send me the ticket ID number so that we can follow up wth our banking operations.

Thanks in advance,
Marco
Payza

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Here is our support section where you can submit a support ticket.

https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Hi, I've been waiting for quite a while for payza to reply to my support ticket, if you could help I'd really appreciate it:blush:

details;
Ticket ID: JTA-193-34997
Subject: Credit Card Verification
Department: Account Verification Inquiries
Type: Issue
Priority: High

Hi micre23,

No problem, I mentioned this to my colleague and he advised me that the amounts checked out so he manually validated your credit card.

Hope this helps!

All the best,
Marco
Payza

Kindly check Ticket ID #IFH-846-39315

Thanks

Hi addy4u,

Our support team will get back to your ticket shortly. I was advised that they sent you what is called a trace ID. Ask your bank to locate the transaction using the trace.

Kind regards,
Marco,
Payza

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

One guy scammed me, can you reverse the payment?

Hey Nirmalpattara,

Send us the details in a support ticket we will have to look into the issue. We only reverse transactions if you did not initiated them (example hacked account).

You can always file a dispute from our fairly new resolutions center, the sooner the better to make sure the funds have not left the other users account yet.

Have a look at our dispute FAQ section linked right bellow.

https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List/Index/116/the-resolution-center

Kind regards,
Marco

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

@Payza_Advisor, So fund loading from Credit Cards working now ?

Hey vgnheart ,

If you have a Visa, you are in luck. We are accepting Visa deposits.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Marco

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

HI When is direct bank transfer possible from India or Singapore countries?

Hi tvg,

Thanks for the question, we will let you know once we have any announcements to make concerning localized banking in those two countries.

Kind regards,
Marco

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

is Payza available for Indians to transfer amounts to bank accounts

Hi Bright,

Thanks for showing interest in our services. We offer our Indian members with the ability to wire withdraw funds. The wire cost is $15USD and takes 2-4 business days to complete.

Kind regards,
Marco
Payza

is that necessary to use credit cards? well i am user of payza...
would you like to tell me...where i can find add website option? because thr are no any option showing..currently using free account individual...

BR
DJ

Dear payza advisor
Please check this ticket for me
Ticket ID: VWC-335-77034
Subject: my acc have problem
Department: Report Unauthorized Account Access

Thank you

Because i need my acc available before 14/07/2012
I hope you can help me faster
Thank you

When prepaid card available for Indian user. I think its time for prepaid card launch in India. We already wait too much approx 9-10 Months

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back