The Official Payza Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having problem verifying credit card

Hi macro

I added visa credit card today in my payza acc today it was added perfectly but when i clicked on validate my card option it tell your credit card cannot be validate contact our support center what to do macro m from india and need help verifying acc plz help me i have submitted support ticket as well but no reply

Is there any way I could transfer emoney from one processor to payza?

Hi Djatino,

Give alertexchanger.org a try, they are authorized to transfer e-money. Be sure to have a look at our user agreement to familiarize your self with exchanging currencies with in the Payza platform.

https://www.payza.com/legal-agreements/terms-and-conditions-international

-Section 6.2

Warm regards,
Marco

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Hi macro

I added visa credit card today in my payza acc today it was added perfectly but when i clicked on validate my card option it tell your credit card cannot be validate contact our support center what to do macro m from india and need help verifying acc plz help me i have submitted support ticket as well but no reply

Hey Glastudio,

Hmm, we would have to look into this for you. Send me your ticket ID number and I call follow up with our support staff.

Thanks,
Marco

Verification Of Account

wsi.online.market@gmail.com has sent his license(company license and Pan
Card Details) to payza on 6 th june and it shows completed in status but still shows unverified ac. I am from india and have sole proprietor company. what else is still required to get verified?

My Support Ticket ID is NOP-607-10604

Nearly 2 months no money transferred to my Payza account, cleared from my bank. Few support tickets sent in but don't think proof documents are being attached. No reply from support after ticket sent.

34830347616938906506.jpg

why can't i just use mastercard to deposit
when i like to deposit it asks me to add visa card?
when I wanted to fund the account
Add Funds > Credit Card
and then it asks me to add cc
"Please add a Visa to deposit by credit card."
i do already have verified master card to the account
so what is the problem here?

why deposit still pending?

hi marco

i remitted funds to Payza 22 june but till now still showing pending in my payza acct although my bank has already confirmed successful transfer.
submitted ticket (CEN-393-13444) on 2 july which asked for proof which i immediately submitted.

waited till 11 july still no reply so called and was told will be in 24-48hrs so i waited again but had to call again when 48hrs passed and still no funds!

called 13 july and was told would be in by end of your day but till now my account still shows nothing but pending.

submitted a second ticket (JEC-877-57956) on 7 july again. trying to call today but cant get thru.

it is frustrating and worrisome especially since i was told twice funds would be in last week.
i need the funds very urgently to support myself. pls help urgently.

SRQ-599-59219

above is my support ticket number

Hi galastudio,

It seems your card is properly validated in our system. Let me know if this is not the case and I will report an issue.

Kind regards,
Marco

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

wsi.online.market@gmail.com has sent his license(company license and Pan
Card Details) to payza on 6 th june and it shows completed in status but still shows unverified ac. I am from india and have sole proprietor company. what else is still required to get verified?

My Support Ticket ID is NOP-607-10604

Hi Kurmi12,

I checked this out with our Business Help Desk. It looks like you have completed corporate verification however have not completed personal verification.

You can select the Bank wire deposit method, the credit card validation or alternatively, you may submit documents such as a valid photo ID and a recent proof of address.

Here is additional information on verification.

https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List/Index/131/account-verification

Kind regards,
Marco
Payza

You cannot validate your credit card at this time. Please contact Customer Support for more information.??????????
+ where to get authorization form?

[#QYD-958-10877]: lost my transaction pin
please resolve

Hi Mak_capri,

PM me your date of birth as well as your postal address on your account please. I will get support to reset it once it matches.

All the best,
Marco

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Bump bump, I am waiting for an answer Payza support.....

Hi Kire,

Sorry about that! Ok, no worries, our banking operations have been advised of your situation. They will re-look into the issue and get back to you on the matter.

Warm regards,
Marco

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Nearly 2 months no money transferred to my Payza account, cleared from my bank. Few support tickets sent in but don't think proof documents are being attached. No reply from support after ticket sent.

Hi there sweetcheeks,

Can you send me a ticket ID number so that we may follow up with our support team?

Thanks in advance!
Marco
Payza

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

why can't i just use mastercard to deposit
when i like to deposit it asks me to add visa card?
when I wanted to fund the account
Add Funds > Credit Card
and then it asks me to add cc
"Please add a Visa to deposit by credit card."
i do already have verified master card to the account
so what is the problem here?

Hi Michomoz,

For the time being we are processing Visa cards, once we have Mastercard up and running I will reach out to Wjunction members to personally make an announcement.

Thanks,
Marco
Payza

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

You cannot validate your credit card at this time. Please contact Customer Support for more information.??????????
+ where to get authorization form?

Hi avRo,

PM me your details, you should be able to use your Visa to get a small validation charge.

Thanks in advance,
Marco

Im a new user verified my account. And now get

The following errors occurred

The bank account that you selected does not support deposit at this time.

for bank transfer.

Will this be avalable in the near future.
Also what are the fees
Bank TransferVaries3-5 business daysfrom what i see is there all free/

Hello;

Now it's been a long time since I have not worked with my alertpay account but the surprise when I log in today I was shocked by several changes:

1 - now my account is unverified.
2 - I do not see my credit card payza connected to my account it's like he never existed.
3 - I do not see my transaction history (the transaction table is completely empty!).

I think my account has been affected by the latest update of your system.

Can you please take a look to my account (I have sent you a PM with détails).

Thank you

Originally Posted by sweetcheeks

Hi there sweetcheeks,

Can you send me a ticket ID number so that we may follow up with our support team?

Thanks in advance!
Marco
Payza

Ticket ID's

#KQN-432-55139

#VLG-793-53370

#YOI-794-79551

#KQN-432-55139

#VLG-793-53370

Don't know if you're receiving the proofs or notas from the earlier image you can see there's no upload button.

Last edited:
I'm verify via VISA DEBIT CARD, but I have exceeded 4 times enter the authentication code (the reason it is a place mistakenly enter amount). Let me add one more entries! Please answer my ticket:

Ticket ID: JDP-254-32300
Subject: My account is blocked verify, please help me!!!
Department: Account Verification Inquiries
Type: Issue
Priority: High

It is time to see my money on my Payza account, it have been 4 months....

Hi Kire,

Sorry about that! Ok, no worries, our banking operations have been advised of your situation. They will re-look into the issue and get back to you on the matter.

Warm regards,
Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back