The Official Payza Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just paid $11 to some one it's showing (current status) Complete at my hand while whom i send he didn't recieve his stats is shwoing (current status) on hold :S

WTH my account still inactive i already send u proves

20 days gone no reply from ur site y
when u active my account????????????????????????????????

Ticket ID #MVN-514-61330

Ticket ID #UKV-253-715

WTH man my account still in pending list even i send u all proves my national id card 1 year bank statement electricity and Gass bills

when i try 2 purchase any thing this error displayed y?????????????????????????????????

The amount you are trying to send exceeds your transaction limit as an unverified member. Become Payza Verified to lift this transaction limit.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/dbb2c5193379223

Hello Kamrandahir,

Thanks for submitting your verification documents. I apologize for the delays, we are swamped right now with emails. We are however catching up with the work loads and will get to your documents as soon as we can. Remember not to send any more tickets concerning the same issue, this will only lower your priority in our queue.

Kind regards,
Marco

man now even i add Credit Card info still account status is Unverified y?
man when u verfy my account???
Credit Card validation is temporarily unavailable due to maintenance

http://www.imagebam.com/image/173f35194304168

i just paid $11 to some one it's showing (current status) Complete at my hand while whom i send he didn't recieve his stats is shwoing (current status) on hold :S

Hey Kingthe_ali,

This sounds like he received the funds alright however they have been placed on hold for a certain period. We suggest the merchant contacts us to find out when the hold time expires. Once the hold time expires, the funds will be moved to his/her available balance.

Warm regards,
Marco

Hey everyone,

We wanted to let you know that we will be in Chicago for IRCE 2012. For those of you who don't know IRCE is the world’s largest e-commerce event this June! An expected 8,000 e-retailers will be present to learn the latest practices and tools for connecting with the 21st Century consumer.

PM me if you think you might drop by I will let our Biz Dev Team know!

When & where ?

McCormick Place in Chicago, IL, June 5-8, 2012, don’t forget to drop by our Booth #832:

Warm regards everyone
Marco

I just received a payment, but it showing "On Hold",

Payza_Advisor, i sent details please check your pm.

Hey Kingthe_ali,

This sounds like he received the funds alright however they have been placed on hold for a certain period. We suggest the merchant contacts us to find out when the hold time expires. Once the hold time expires, the funds will be moved to his/her available balance.

Warm regards,
Marco

hey Payza_Advisor he sent u information did u check tht?he has Kingthe_ali's payment in hold.......

plz check my issue

Hey NaughtyActs,

Yes, I received his PM just before and got right back to him. It's important to know that when an issue deals with some one else account I am in a position to only provide you with general information. It's always best for the account holder in question to get in contact with us.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Warm regards,
Marco

Hello payza,
My ticket id is: GLZ-759-86839
I have a big problem, I sent 815 euro to payza on June 1st, since then no money on my payza account. The problem is that I transferred the money from my bank account as a transfer, with wired details. Now my question is, when will I get money, and can I get it onto my payza account I need it there fast as I have to pay someone 800 euros by tomorrow. Please reply asap, thanks in advance.

Hello, Im not Verify Payza
Please help me !
e36191e127b1c1a007b2662b6a307198_45754051.11600x1200.jpg

cd649244a9ca2b84044bff79c3c9542d_45754063.1.jpg

Hello payza,
My ticket id is: GLZ-759-86839
I have a big problem, I sent 815 euro to payza on June 1st, since then no money on my payza account. The problem is that I transferred the money from my bank account as a transfer, with wired details. Now my question is, when will I get money, and can I get it onto my payza account I need it there fast as I have to pay someone 800 euros by tomorrow. Please reply asap, thanks in advance.

Hey Kajzer,

Thanks for submitting your proof of deposit. We will forward this to our banking partner and will wait for them to give us the ok to credit the funds. we will get our Treasury to email you to confirm the funds are allocated to your Payza account.

Have a great day,
Marco

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Hey everyone,

Our credit card features are down while our Developers create a necessary system update. These things depend entirely on the technical work done behind the scenes. We are working on updating the service and will let you know as soon as things are ready to roll! Hope this answers your question tuongyda14.

Thanks!
Marco

Hello, Im not Verify Payza
Please help me !
e36191e127b1c1a007b2662b6a307198_45754051.11600x1200.jpg

cd649244a9ca2b84044bff79c3c9542d_45754063.1.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

please answer me why cant my customers send em money ? all they get merchant unable to accept error ?

Hi bhanuprasad1981,

Hmm, how are you accepting the money? Through the send/request money feature or through a buy now button?

If you are accepting the payment through a buy now button can you please submit a ticket to our Business Helpdesk. Please include a screen shot of the buy now button clearly indicating the URL it has been placed on.

https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Waiting to hear back from you,
Regards,
Marco

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Please answer my Ticket [#QQI-538-50941], it sent on Sunday, May 20, 2012 9:04 PM

thanks

Hi baleegh,

Hang on in there, someone will get back to your ticket shortly.

Thanks for you patience!
Marco

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Can i use payza debit card to verify my ebay account?

Hi cwiney,

Thanks for the great question! I don't see why not, I have seen members verify their external accounts using our PrePaid Debit Card.

Let us all know if it worked out okay!

All the best,
Marco

Fkn finally. Money is in my bank after 7 days of it being completed, as usual. Cheers. :) Was worried sick seeing all these replies and issues with people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back