The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AlertPay

Greetings everyone,

We would like to let you know that we are swamped right now. We apologize for this and encourage members of the Wjunction community to try to help each other out on the thread. Keep in mind we will be back Monday to address your issues!

Kind regards,
The AlertPay Team

Greetings everyone,

We would like to let you know that we are swamped right now. We apologize for this and encourage members of the Wjunction community to try to help each other out on the thread. Keep in mind we will be back Monday to address your issues!

Kind regards,
The AlertPay Team
1 month passed but no solution yet. Alertpay is a payment processor Really?

Hello Tanya,
something about my ticket?

Thx!

My ticket as well LJU-150488

Hi, I'm waiting to get my account verified.
This is the the Ticket ID BSP-653904. Thank you!

Same thing here also, plus, I real need to verify my account to send some money ASAP.
Is it possible to check ticket: #OGN-605255

Hi, I'm waiting to get my account verified.
This is the the Ticket ID BSP-653904. Thank you!

Dear Support!
Please solve my issue. Thanks
Ticket ID = PBV-375191

Ticket ID: FCT-985754

Please clear the deleted credit card log of my account so that I can add another CC, thanks!

Still waiting to be verified

Ticket ID: GZY-767992
Subject: Recent Verification Documents Attached

Tomorrow it'll be a week since I've sent my ticket and I didn't get any answer yet. Please, check this ticket:
Ticket ID: LUX-576207

Thank you!

Please check this ticket for account verification.

Ticket ID: SHL-560958

Thank you.

Hello,

i got 200 USD and i withdrawal 50 USD to my bank yesterday and today when i logged in i saw something about a negative balance and now its USD 100... where did my 50 USD gone? Please check the issue....

Ticket ID: MXK-729544

Thank you. hope to get a quicker response...

please check ticket.

QCD-282806

i send to support what u wrote me.

Hello to all,
Sorry to quote so many people all at once. I wanted to let you know that the AlertPay Team username (aka Tarik) is the AlertPay employee who handles customer support inquiries. This is the reason I (Tanya aka AlertPay Rep) could not solve all your issues.

As a result, Tarik was alone to address all your account specific questions while also assisting customers on supplemental forums. Once more, we apologize for the delayed responses and highly appreciate your patience. You are an incredible forum who is really fun to engage with.

All the best to each of you,
Tanya

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Hi AlertPay.
I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina and I can add credit card to my account, but can't withdraw money.
Where is problem?

Hi Mister XX,
I am happy to see that you took advantage of the Deposit by Credit Card feature! At the moment, this is the main way to use credit cards. Withdrawals via credit cards are definitely on our radar and once they are enabled, we shall share the news with the WJers!

Thanks and all the best,
Tanya

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

I really don't understand this. In alertpay account i had $643.18 USD, when i request bank wire in my alertpay account write pending for $626.86 USD, but on mail i get message Amount: $611.86 USD. How much money i will get? It's impossible that i will get only 611.86 USD, it's 31.32 USD fee! There write 15 USD for bank wire. Thanks for the explanation

Hello Mr. Jinx,
Could you tell us which country you are residing in? This info will allow us to properly explain each fee.

Thanks,
Tanya

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

plz anyone kindly tell me how i refund my money
one RDP provider scam with me so i want to refund my money

Hi Wadibahi,
I think this situation may fit the purpose of transaction disputes. Here is more info: http://blog.alertpay.com/2012/03/alertpays-new-resolution-center.html

Best of luck,
Tanya

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Hello,
I have ordered an alertpay debit card 2 months ago.. I've paid 20$ for that.. but i haven't received any card yet.. What's the issue?

Hi inscrutable,
Where are you located?

Thanks,
Tanya

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

lol where are the reps? my ticket hasn't been attended for 2 weeks ::facepalm::
is AP dying?

Hey masterbator,
we are still here, and again apologize for the delay. With the holidays around the world, banks and other financial institutions were closed for some days causing many inconveniences in the processing of financial transactions. As a result, many customers had inquiries to share with us.

The situation is being addressed rest assured.
Tanya

I made 2 successfully Bank wire withdrawal before ...
And my Credit Card was expired since one month ago must i renew it or add a new one to keep my account Verifying ?

I withdraw for first time money via bank transfer from my alertpay account to my bank account in 19 April.
In my alertpay accounts it says that the process is completed in 23 April, but i still have not got any money on my bank account. Should I not see the money on my bank account?
Can you please help me since i am new in alertpay and i dont know how it works?

edit: Money received in bank account.

Last edited:
hi, i deposited on 4/4 2012 and no money credited. i also sent an email on support with a screenshot of my bank account and still nothing.

TQU-179365

thanks

Hey masterbator,
we are still here, and again apologize for the delay. With the holidays around the world, banks and other financial institutions were closed for some days causing many inconveniences in the processing of financial transactions. As a result, many customers had inquiries to share with us.

The situation is being addressed rest assured.
Tanya

please attend to ticket #RKR-425643
it's been unattended since april the 11th

guys,

I have an unverified Personal Pro account... when i send wire transfer to Alertpay for verifaication, does the bank needs to be a bank that is enrolled in my account or I can use another bank? thanks

Last edited:
hi,

Can anyone at alertpay take a look at this ticket and let me know what is happening with that Ticket ID: JKW-107353

This issue has not been attended to for literally weeks now.

Same here. Submitted a Ticket on 18th april. Still No response. Alertpay said their maximum handling time is 48 hours !!!

Plz check the status of the ticket : XGZ-319777

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back