The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey,

My Alertpay Account is now verified [Personal Starter verified].

Have Some Question -

After Got verified: [Personal Starter verified]
1) Have Any Monthly Limitation For Receive/Send or Withdraw to bank ?
2) if yes how to remove that monthly limitation?
3) by upgrade my account to pro .... can i Receive/Send or Withdraw to bank unlimited amounts ?

Thanks.

ur Personal Starter verified a/c will automatically upgrade if you recieved more than 400 usd in a month, then u have to pay charge for receiving cash

Account verification

Account verification

Ticket ID : CBL-802017

Please check it Sir , I submitted my documents as you told . Waiting to become Verified customer of Alertpay .

Thank you

I would like to know in which countries you could withdraw money from an atm using the prepaid card, and in which countries you couldn't do that.

About the foreign exchange fee (2.5%), if I choose to withdraw from my local atm dollars and not the local currency I assume I don't have to pay any fee, right?

Hello Kof_p,

Our AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card is accepted internationally anywhere visa is. As for the foreign exchange fee (2.5%), this would be applied when withdrawing funds in an other currency than your cards.

Kind regards,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

hey,

My Alertpay Account is now verified [Personal Starter verified].

Have Some Question -

After Got verified: [Personal Starter verified]
1) Have Any Monthly Limitation For Receive/Send or Withdraw to bank ?
2) if yes how to remove that monthly limitation?
3) by upgrade my account to pro .... can i Receive/Send or Withdraw to bank unlimited amounts ?

Thanks.

Hello MiSiON,

With your Verified Account, you will not encounter any maximum limitations when engaging in a wire transaction. This means you will be able to wire as much as you want.

Kind regards,
Tarik

Hello MiSiON,

With your Verified Account, you will not encounter any maximum limitations when engaging in a wire transaction. This means you will be able to wire as much as you want.

Kind regards,
Tarik
is this just for personal pro & business account ? bcaz for Personal Starter its just 400$ as i saw in alertpay

Our AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card is accepted internationally anywhere visa is. As for the foreign exchange fee (2.5%), this would be applied when withdrawing funds in an other currency than your cards.
Thanks for the answer.

Another question: can I use the prepaid card to buy online? has the prepaid card CVV2/CVC2 in case some website asks me for it?
I know that the prepaid card is not a credit card however I would like to know if there are limitations to buy online.

Hi,

i have added my bank account & Its Confirmed (status Says).

ndmn9s.png

But Still you have not added any bank account to your alertpay account ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back