The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never trust this mofu service!

They are here only for ADVERTISING!

I have provided scanned copy of Passport, PAN, telephone bill.. It's been 3+ weeks and still no response.. Submitted tickets, mails everything!

Nice scamming.

@ AlertPay Support

I established my Alertpay account from my country but I want to use it or access to it from another country, is it allowed? if not allowed is there a suggestion?

thanks

@AlertPay Team,

How to apply for AP prepaid card? I am from India. Do you issue cards in India?

Hello Gamelord,

Unfortunately The RBI makes it nearly impossible for outside companies to issue Prepaid Cards in India. If anything changes on the matter we will share this information with our members.

Kind regards,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

what is the best one , USD or CAD alertpay card ?

Hello Atlaschild,

It really becomes a personal preference thing when deciding if you want the CAD or USD AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card. The only difference other than the currency the card is issued in would be that the Canadian currency card will be personalized to reflect your first and last name, where as the USD card will show AlertPay Member.

Kind regards,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

me 2 wanna know i am from Pakistan how i can order my card?
your debit card is working in Pakistan or not?

Hello Sahil00150,

The banner will appear and an orange button will ask you to "ORDER THE CARD". You will be prompted to submit a valid photo ID and a recent proof of address.

All the best,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

@ AlertPay Support

I established my Alertpay account from my country but I want to use it or access to it from another country, is it allowed? if not allowed is there a suggestion?

thanks

Hello Baleegh999,

I suggest sending us a support ticket explaining the situation. we have built in detectors that might trigger red flags thus locking the account.

Kind regards,
Tarik

Hello Deadmau5,

We are providing you with the option of verifying your AlertPay account by submitting us a support ticket containing the following information:

• Proof of address, such as a bank statement, credit card statement, phone bill or utility bill. The name and address must match with the information listed in your AlertPay account. Please ensure that the statement date is visible and that it is dated within the last 3 months.

• A government issued photo identification document, such as a passport, driver’s license, country/state ID. This identification must be valid and cannot be expired. Please ensure that your date of birth is visible. Please feel free to hide or blank out any irrelevant information such as your driver's license number or account balances.

Be sure to select Verification from the link bellow.
https://www.alertpay.com/en/contact.aspx

Kind regards,
Tarik
What if the proofs aren't in english language?
What if the name on the bill proofs isn't the same of the person who wanna verify his account, since that person still lives with his parents?

HI Alertpay Team

What is happening?

Recently i made one withdraw of money for my bank account , after 2 days was refused.
After that i was trying to log at my account and is written restricted, how is that possible? All the money i receive is clean
and there is no reason for you to block it.

My account is pro verified with credit card, adress and bank account all in my name.

I want one answer, you limit my account with one large amount of money in it and didnt even sended one email explaining the reason

i have a Personal Pro Unverified account but i completed the option C to verify my account but my account is still unverified so do i have also to complete option B (credit card)? i have visa so i wont be able to do it, as i see the option C is useless because whats the point to display it there if once you do it you account doesn't change at all

What if the proofs aren't in english language?
What if the name on the bill proofs isn't the same of the person who wanna verify his account, since that person still lives with his parents?

Hello Insan,

The language will not pose as a problem, our international verification team will be able to accept just about any language as long as it's terrestrial.

As for the proof of address, it must absolutely match the name on the AlertPay account or they verification team will decline. You will be able however to get your bank statement as a valid proof of address.

Have a good weekend,
Tarik

@ AlertPay Support

Can I receive money from Paypal to my Alertpay Credit Card? [I will add my Alertpay Credit Card to my Paypal Account then withdraw money from PP. Acc. to the AP. Credit card]

hello on march 10 i was verifying my acc via sms mobile but untill now my acc still unverified.. what should i do ? btw i have submit ticket but no reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back