The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it works in Pakistan, but it wont allow me to transfer money into it from my paypal account. Paypal will not allow it either. :facepalm:

I need to find a way to pay my webmaster who lives in Pakistan, we've tried many ways to resolve this without success. I only have money in my paypal account. :(

The card worked perfectly for me in Tunisia, and the fees are really convenient compared to the Wire transfer.
I was thinking of a way to fund your paypal account from the AlertPay debit card:

1- Open a new account in Paypal
2- Link the Alertpay card to it (it should work as it is an American card)
3- Send funds from your newly opened paypal account to your old account using your card funds through paypal.

I tried it in the past with the virtual Visa from ePassporte (they still owe me $500 grrrrrr) and it worked perfectly.

@ arslen

you mean to say that , fee of withdrawal is more then wire transfer fee which is 15$ :O

right ? or something else you want to say ?

No I mean the opposite fee for card withdrawal is much, very much lower than wire transfer, as I pay a lot of money to the bank when I receive wire transfer, about 8% of the amount which is huge

when i creat my account i putted invalid name and adress in my alerpay and verify with real mobile number ,this time i have some money on my account and i want to use debit card so i request to alertpay to change my real name but he say i provide him any document how match my alertpay account name and adress i told him all situation but he reject
i think he thought my account hacked and he suspend my accout temporily,i told him you can verify by my mobile number that i am real account owner but not recieve any reponse from him
i am much worried plz plz Anyone Can tell me what i do,how to can save my account and money

Last edited:
The card worked perfectly for me in Tunisia, and the fees are really convenient compared to the Wire transfer.
I was thinking of a way to fund your paypal account from the AlertPay debit card:

1- Open a new account in Paypal
2- Link the Alertpay card to it (it should work as it is an American card)
3- Send funds from your newly opened paypal account to your old account using your card funds through paypal.

I tried it in the past with the virtual Visa from ePassporte (they still owe me $500 grrrrrr) and it worked perfectly.

is this possible with AP

[COLOR=#003366 said:
jinn[/COLOR]]when i creat my account i putted invalid name and adress in my alerpay and verify with real mobile number ,this time i have some money on my account and i request to alertpay to change my real name but he say i provide him any document how match account name and adress i tol him all situation but refuesd he thought my account hacked and he my accoutnt supspend temporily,i told him you can verify by my mobile number that not my account hacked but not any reponse from him
i am much worried plz plz Anyone Can tell me what i do,how to can save my account and money

It is entirely your fault when you created an account with invalid information. When dealing with serious business and where is money and security involved you should use your real information or... well, you know now what happens when you provide false information to online banking.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Wadibahi, you can try and tell us if it works, I suppose it will work but can't confirm it for now.

ok its my fault but this time i am in trouble for my account,
if they can verify my account by mobile number when i have no any money,after that i have my earning why he canont verify that i am account holder,plz tell any solution

Last edited:
Are prepaid cards available for india now or we still have to wait for it?

Hello BJ@008,

The AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card is not out for our Indian members.

Best regards,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

ok its my fault but this time i am in trouble for my account,
if they can verify my account by mobile number when i have no any money,after that i have my earning why he canont verify that i am account holder,plz tell any solution

Hello Jinn,

Send me your ticket ID so that I can follow up on this for you.

Best regards,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Hi,
I hare resend my scaned id documents in smaller resolution that is not biger as 1mb.
My ticket ID: OSJ-380168.
Thx!

Hello Nedadx,

Thanks for the ticket ID, I see the documents should be good in size. You will be getting a reply shortly.

Best regards,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

My Support Ticket
Ticket ID: QYA-120845

Plz Fastly View It i Am Waiting from 3 Days

Hello Jinn,

Are you sure that's the good ticket ID? 0 matching results found for "QYA-120845"

Let me know if you find a discrepancy.

Best regards,
Tarik

USD Debit Card PreRegistered Then CAD debit Card Ordered

i PreRegistered for USD AlertPay Debit Card
and I Was Selected To Order But I Ordered A CAD Debit Card !
I Paid For It On FEB.15 Still Didn't get a Confirmation Or Decline for my documents.
Will It Be Shipped Or I Will Get a Refund ?
I Already Send A Support Ticket: IVR-241490 Still No Reply

Due to temporary difficulties we cannot process credit card transactions at this time. Please try again later.

since 5 days this problem ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back