The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing. I currently have a credit card attached to my AP account ( i did this when Ap allowed people to attach cards to their accounts). Is it possible to pay for something using my attached credit card via alertpay (i want to pay for the AP pre paid card) ?

Hi Tarik,

Today i receive the mail regarding my order is decline , may I know whats going on really ? No refund in my account and i just receive the email the email that my order was completed and card shipped to my address 2 days back.

Now what next ?

Waiting for your reply.

hi i live in Asia
Can i Bank wire to a another country (USA) Person Account ? is there anyway i can send a check to USA Account Member from My Alertpay Account Which I'm in Asia Country?

I was sent an email saying my card was shipped, then wtf is this?

Ticket ID: CLO-526428
Ticket ID: HJP-422353

Hello 0ccul7,

Unfortunately it is what it is, it has been explained to you. I suggest you reply to the emails that have been sent to you asking to change the date of birth to reflect the one on your IDs. Once this is done you can re-order the AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card once the banner re-appears in your AlertPay account.

Best regards,
Tarik

I already paid for the card? What did you mean by order again?

And will you please guide me how to change the DOB in account?

Thanks a lot. It was an honest mistake, hope you guys will let me get the card. I live in a country where withdrawing money is impossible. It would be best for me.

I already paid for the card? What did you mean by order again?

And will you please guide me how to change the DOB in account?

Thanks a lot. It was an honest mistake, hope you guys will let me get the card. I live in a country where withdrawing money is impossible. It would be best for me.

send ur birth certificate to them,they ll fix it

My order for AlertPay card was approved and I received email about it 2 time and after 2 day I received email that my order declined and in email's subject support ticket id was old which I sumbit for question about what select for Govt. issued id card and I not get replied of this ticket but after order I got replied about order declined which is not belong to ticket id. Ticket id is WYZ-3333​17. Please check it and tell me clearly what is problem? Waiting for your kind response.

Regards

Hello ranaasad,

I have appointed your support ticket to one of our team members who are looking into your matter for you. Also, are you able to pm me the last time your had been able to log into your account.

You should be hearing from them shortly.

Best regards,
Tarik

Dear i did'nt get any responce frm Alertpay.

I have a personal account not business account at alertpay and I am still not able to withdraw my money from alertpay. When I signed up I read that only business accounts or accounts with substantial money will have to be verified, and my account only have 300$. And verification process is so much frustrating, can't even verify through credit card.
Alertpay team, please I am not getting answer to this question, that If I provide my identification document like my national ID, which is not in english, will it be acceptable? I can provide my phone bill and ID Card copy as I was told in the email by alertpay support, but an ID Card which is not in english will be acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back