The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Alertpay team, i would like to know the difference between "Bank Wire" and "Bank Transfer"..
I tried adding a Indian Bank acct. to "Bank Transfer" method, but couldnt find an option to add Indian bank accounts.

Also, for "Bank Wire" method, it states that "15$ will be charged", man that is too high.
Kindly let me know on how to add a bank on "Bank Transfer" method for me.

Yes, but I have not received any confirmation if the order have been accepted or not.

Can you check it please ?

Hello Dartagnan,

I can confirm with you that your AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card has properly been ordered. Our international members can expect a two to three week waiting period for delivery unless express shipping is chosen.

Best regards,
Tarik

Dear sir...
i m Asad Ullah
my alertpay id is ranaasad at Pkurl dot com my account is not opeing...
i will send my all documents but i did'nt resive any mail frm your side...
i have 170$ + on that account i m verified pro member...
plzz solve my that prb ASAP

Hi Alertpay team, i would like to know the difference between "Bank Wire" and "Bank Transfer"..
I tried adding a Indian Bank acct. to "Bank Transfer" method, but couldnt find an option to add Indian bank accounts.

Also, for "Bank Wire" method, it states that "15$ will be charged", man that is too high.
Kindly let me know on how to add a bank on "Bank Transfer" method for me.

Hello Froomple,

Unfortunately we do not support localized banking in India. This means you will not be able to initiate a bank transfer with your Indian bank account. This leaves you with the bank wire transaction.

Best regards,
Tarik

Dear sir...
i m Asad Ullah
my alertpay id is ranaasad at Pkurl dot com my account is not opeing...
i will send my all documents but i did'nt resive any mail frm your side...
i have 170$ + on that account i m verified pro member...
plzz solve my that prb ASAP

Hello ranaasad,

I have appointed your support ticket to one of our team members who are looking into your matter for you. Also, are you able to pm me the last time your had been able to log into your account.

You should be hearing from them shortly.

Best regards,
Tarik

Unnecessarily kept Account on HOLD & Reversed 3k $

I am Personal Pro Verified Member still without giving any explanation whatsoever my account has been kept on HOLD and reversed more than 3k $ X-( .

Email Id : rajeswar.nunna@gmail.com

Dont AP give chance to user who has verified documents to give his opinion?

Dont AP has my Phone number wherein i can get contacted?

I have not been given any reason regarding the way AP has dealt with my account.

Account Status Temporary Hold
The following will not be available to you during this hold:

Really Frustrated with the way such a Reputed company is dealing.......

I was sent an email saying my card was shipped, then wtf is this?

Ticket ID: CLO-526428
Ticket ID: HJP-422353

Hello 0ccul7,

Unfortunately it is what it is, it has been explained to you. I suggest you reply to the emails that have been sent to you asking to change the date of birth to reflect the one on your IDs. Once this is done you can re-order the AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card once the banner re-appears in your AlertPay account.

Best regards,
Tarik

Hello AlertPay Team,

I want to know, is there any fee you charge when a verified alertpay user send money to an unverified alertpay member and when unverified alertpay member send money to a verified member..?

I want to clear these doubts because i go for verification process..

Thanks in advance!

This AP card cost 19.95 $ ?

and if i want to transfer my money from AP visa to another visa what is fee for this ? and i'm from egypt when i will receive my AP visa if i order it now ?

Hello AlertPay Team,

I want to know, is there any fee you charge when a verified alertpay user send money to an unverified alertpay member and when unverified alertpay member send money to a verified member..?

I want to clear these doubts because i go for verification process..

Thanks in advance!

Hello DoggY Duke,

It is always free to send money from one AlertPay account to another AlertPay account. There are no receiving fees as long as a member has a Personal Starter account.

Have a look at our fees page to see what percentage is deducted with the Personal Pro and Business account.

https://www.alertpay.com/en/fees.aspx

All the best,
Tarik

I wanted to deposit some money in my AP account so i was wondering if there is any other way to do so apart from bank wire. Wire charges are quite high ( 20$) so i'd rather avoid paying that much fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back