The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today in the morning when i Tried to log in my Alert Pay Account i got this Msg

The email address or password is incorrect. Please try again.

and when i tried the
FORGET PASSWORD I got this Msg

The email that you have provided does not exist or is not a primary email. Please try again with an AlertPay registered email address.

i can access to email untill now and i recieved alertpay orders till now

Ticket ID: YXA-352569

Last edited:
@ okpaa Ur account is Hacked :facepalm:

Call them and ask to frezz account untill the problem is not solve !!

And Don't Worry the hacker don't knw ur PIN so he can't send money to another account ;)

Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST
Phone: 1-514-748-5774

can i use the alertpay card to withdraw money to my bank account in my alertpay account , will i save more using this card as i using bank wired now

I wrote here and send pm<both more than two time>, these guys can't give a solution me...sorry did not try to give solution!!! they just ignore all my queries.

Today I called to AP and they nicely solved my problems...Earlier I talked to Alertpay_sean who served Great.

What are you guys doing here??? please leave WJ.. U are not here giving support..

Last edited:
It has been more than 48 hours now but my ticket is not replied... please check:

Ticket ID: MLM-138951

Hi inscrutable & avRo,

AlertPay responds to tickets within 48 business hours which is 2 business days. Business days are from Mondays to Fridays yet keep in mind that we fall under the Eastern Standard Time Zone (EST). When you posted this message it was not a business day which is the reason you had not received a response yet.

Also, please note also that this 48 hour time frame is reset every time you update a ticket before it is replied to.

Thanks for your understanding,
Tanya

Last edited:
Filed a dispute.
See to it.

Hi champ_007_bond,

The support we offer the WJunction Community is not a substitute to emailed tickets and filed disputes. We are present to inform the community about our latest news, provide helpful links and answer general AlertPay account questions.

When it comes to specific account-related matters, tickets to our Customer Support Team are your best option since it is a confidential means of communication. To safeguard our members personal information, account specific matters are addressed in private venues as opposed to public ones. This ensures the security of the confidential information is not compromised.

Protect your personal information by resolving your dispute in the matter you are advised to by the Resolutions Team.

All the best,
Tanya

I have used the first phase card successfully now i am using the second phase card for quiet a long time. My question is should i also enrolled for the current card and click on the banner appearing in my account and pay the fees.I have paid the fees for the previous card. I think it should be free for me?

Please tell me what I select for Govt. Issued ID Card? There is only two option Passport and Driver's Licence and I not have both of them and in your FAQs said that we can send Govt. Issued ID Card so there is not option of Govt. Issued ID Card so what I select to submit Govt. Issued ID Card? Thanks

Regards,

Ditto.

Can you please reply this question ASAP (because I only have two more days to order it)?

Thank you. :)

Dear Alertpay Staff Member,

I got selected for a debit card and paid for that too, proof also submitted but the problem is where i want to receive the card is different from utility bill address will it be a problem for me or i will got the card on the new address ?

Tarik,

I got this email just few minutes back, the issue was remain there, Address was different from Utility Bill.

:facepalm:

I hope i got the card soon.

Thanks AP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back