The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi kof_p,

Great question! Just wanted to quote it so it could be easily accessible to Tarik. Since this is a customer support question, he will be able to address it.

Thanks,
Tanya
Still waiting for an answer by Tarik about my last question 5 days ago:

I thought prepaid cards would be virtual (prepaid cars use to work like that), so if I'am selected for a prepaid card I will pay 20$ and you will send me the card without extra costs, right?

Also, I would like you to confirm if the 20$ we will pay for the card is a 1-time payment or if we will have to pay (maintenance) per month, per year, etc.

Last edited:
VISA & MC are still unavailable. I think Alertpay was banned forever, VISA and Master Card gives them one opportunity to rectify on 2009.

I think you are right. Alertpay now is going down and if they not fix the problem, all the people will say: GoodBye....

I really like alertpay but all the problems with visa and mastercard...I don't see a good future to alertpay.

Hey EngSniper,

You can verify your alertpay account by submitting us a support ticket containing the following information:

• Proof of address, such as a bank statement, credit card statement, phone bill or utility bill. The name and address must match with the information listed in your AlertPay account. Please ensure that the statement date is visible and that it is dated within the last 3 months.

• A government issued photo identification document, such as a passport, driver’s license, country/state ID. This identification must be valid and cannot be expired. Please ensure that your date of birth is visible. Please feel free to hide or blank out any irrelevant information such as your driver's license number or account balances.

You will also have to complete our phone validation procedure. To start the phone validation procedure, just follow these steps:
1. Login to your AlertPay account.
2. Click on “Profileâ€.
3. Under “Personal†Select “Verificationâ€.
4. Click on “Phone Validation†and complete the steps.
Be sure to select Verification from the link bellow.
https://www.alertpay.com/en/contact.aspx

Best regards
Tarik

Can this be done without phone validation? I have problems with verifying my phone number:
"Phone Validation (mobile phones only) could not be completed"

Hi AlertPay Team, I'm In Sri Lanka. Can I withdraw funds via check?

Thanks!

Hello Freddy63,

We have now brought back check withdrawals for our Us based members and are expecting Canada to be the next stop followed by expanding the service globally.

Once we have restored credit card processing we will focus more energy on this aspect of our service. We won't hesitate to announce the news once it arrives. Thanks for showing interest!

Best regards,
Tarik

As I understand You accept Polish Tax ID documents for companys from Poland ?
Regards Michal GlanPol-net

Hello glanpol-net,

To complete the business verification you may submit a tax registration or any of the following documents:

• Article of Incorporation
• General Business Registration
• Certificate of Good Standing
• Doing Business As
• Tax Registration

You can either upload your scanned documents into the system by just following these steps:

1. Click on "Upload Documents".
2. Under "Required Documents", select "Proof of Ownership".
3. In Step 2, select your business type.
4. Click "Finish".

Best regards,
Tarik

I added bank account, can I withdraw any amount of money for verify?
Another thing, I ordered the AP card and that was cancelled for new release,
now new card arrives and I do per-register. at the same time I contact to support n they said, I don't need to per-register. I ll get it automatically,
will it create problem in getting card?

Hello avRo,

Do you mean you are looking to deposit funds from your bank account into your AlertPay account? If so, this is one method of verification. If you are located in a country where we offer localized banking, you will be able to use the bank transfer function. You will also be able to bank Wire deposit funds for verification.

If you have already been selected in the passed for the AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card, it will not be necessary to preregister.

Best regards,
Tarik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back