The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hye AP Team,

Will you explain the benefits of having AP Prepaid Cards? Can Paypal be verified by this Prepaid card in a country where Paypal is not available ;)

@ Ar!yan - I had a paypal account with the information of other country that was limited along time ago. Thats why I'm asking is there any way to Verify this ;)

Hye AP Team,

Will you explain the benefits of having AP Prepaid Cards? Can Paypal be verified by this Prepaid card in a country where Paypal is not available ;)

Hi WebCare360,

Thanks so much for asking about the new AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card! You will be able to fund it with your E-Wallet (aka AlertPay Balance) and withdraw money at any debit machine (ATM) or merchant that processes VISA.

You can get additional details on our blog: http://goo.gl/w15NW or via the webpages we created for this new product. Here are some of the AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card's benefits:

- 5000$ (USD or CAD) PrePaid Card limit
- Enabled ATM withdrawals
- Facilitated remittances
- User-friendly transaction logs
- No Activation Fees
- No Monthly Service Fees

Cheers,

Tarik

Last edited:
Hm... this new AP card is not available in my country... Can I still use you AP beta? and if so, for how long will it be available for use, and will I need to pay for new AP card when it'll be available in my country?

could alertpay transfer to paypal? you should add this feature in the future, that would bring great benefit for traders :). if it can't be transfered, is it any legit way to change my AP to PP?

regards.

xeniux

pre-order just got an email .
is the banner already in the accounts or it will show soon ?
coz i still have the banner of the old card in my account .

I don't think it's updated yet, no one appears to see the banner :s

Where is the banner for pre-registration ? I was a AlertPay PrePaid Card Beta holder. No banner in my account too :(

Hi NightMare, NaHoW, and WarezLord.Net,

Have you tried logging into your AlertPay accounts since then? We went live with the banner last week so let me know if there is an update.

Thanks,
Tarik

that means i've reserved my card? i will get one when it will be avalaible?

Hi DejaVu,

Thanks for pre-registering for our new PrePaid Debit Card! You are correct, pre-registeration ensures you to be among the first users of this new card.

The USD currency based cards will get shipped shortly to the AlertPay members who pre-registered. The CAD currency card follow soon after near the springtime.

Thanks again for your interest,
Tarik

I being from india and suppose i get the prepaid card and if i have money on my alertpay account so will i be able to withdraw money in indian currency or wat ???

plz i wanna ask wich card i chose the USd one or CAD one and wich one will be availlibal first plz

Hi Proaudiozone.info,

The currency is the only difference between the USD and CAD AlertPay PrePaid Debit cards. The USD PrePaid Debit cards are in United States dollars and CAD PrePaid Debit cards are in Canadian dollars.

As for which AlertPay PrePaid Card is best, it is the one that meets your needs. Select the card whose currency you use the most and that will be the most convenient for you to use.

If you want to be amongst the first adopters of the AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card, the USD currency card will be coming shortly. Nevertheless, the CAD currency card will follow shortly after.

Thanks,
Tarik

Please check this Ticket ID: QMF-259740

Hello Subhy259,

We have received your submitted transaction dispute. You should be getting a response on the matter shortly. Keep in mind that the whole process can take up to 30 days. Be sure to respond to the contact request to move forward with your dispute.

Best regards,
Tarik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back