The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to remove the sending limit :|

Brother my sending limit is over and i am from india so as i cant get the account verified.
Please help me Sir ;)

Hey everyone,

If you have a personal Pro account, you can send and receive an unlimited amount of money at one time. If your account is unverified, you can only send up to $999.00 and receive an unlimited amount of money at one time.

For verified Business accounts, you can send and receive an unlimited amount of money at one time. If your account is unverified, you can receive an unlimited amount of money, but you must become verified to send money. We encourage you to verify your account so that you can benefit from all of our services.

Basically, once verified these limits will be lifted.

Best regards

Tarik

Hello MrBean,

As an online payment processor who is compliant with Financing Regulations (PCMLTFA governed by FINTRAC), we must abide to the verification processes in place.

We suggest using a bank that will allow you to transact internationally.

You may refer to out user agreement to familiarize your self with our policies.

https://www.alertpay.com/en/agreements.aspx

Best regards

Tarik
There is no such a bank in our country. I want to downgrade my account. I want my personal starter verified account back. Please tell me how to do That. Thanks!!!

Hello PA$$!oN,

Thanks for the ticket ID. If you would like to move forward with your account status, please reply to the ticket OKA-279266 ensuring that you provide the requested information.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Tarik
Alertpay is asking for my personal information but in alertpay i didnt put correct any thing ... now?? what i have to do?

Hi Alertpay,
I sent 50 USD to the bank wire to verify my alertpay account. but I do not understand the last step: "5. Follow the instructions to add your bank for verification purposes" what should I do?
is should I go to my bank in my country 'Tunisia'? and if yes what is supposed to tell them?
Please help me I need money very urgent! thank you in advance

Hello HINDAWI,

You will have to contact your bank and provide them with the transaction details that we provide you with once you complete the transaction in the AlertPay account.

Best regards

Tarik

Hey everyone,

If you have a personal Pro account, you can send and receive an unlimited amount of money at one time. If your account is unverified, you can only send up to $999.00 and receive an unlimited amount of money at one time.

For verified Business accounts, you can send and receive an unlimited amount of money at one time. If your account is unverified, you can receive an unlimited amount of money, but you must become verified to send money. We encourage you to verify your account so that you can benefit from all of our services.

Best regards

Tarik

Hi AlertPay Team,

I couldn't find these limits on AlertPay website, so I'd like to clarify, for
Personal Pro unverified, you can withdraw up to $999 at one time more
than once, OR, $999 in total and for more you have to become verified?
Thanks.

Hey everyone,

Best regards

Tarik
Everyone knws that yaar, tell a way to verify my account, i am from india.

hi alertpay team i have been scammed in 40 dollar by this mike_raza2045@yahoo.com i want them back i have the refrence numbers of the payments , this guy called pcmasters he is a hell of a scammer so plz bring my money back and ban his all accounts

Hello michomoz,

AlertPay makes it possible to dispute a transaction as long as it has not passed 30 days since the initial purchase. To initiate a dispute, you will have to direct yourself to our contact page and send us a support ticket. Be sure to select transaction dispute from the department selection. Bellow is the support page link.

https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit

Best regards

Tarik

Hello

I have a query can we use indian bank debit card to verify our account and withdraw money via debit card?

Hello BJ@008,

We have been looking into instating such a service but in the meantime this is not an option we currently provide. Once we anticipate the release of such service, we will defiantly be posting an article on the matter. Feel free to have a look at the current articles we have published on our blog. www.blog.alertpay.com .

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back