The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only problem i have with alertpay is that it is not accepted at any of the good web hosting companies, online shopping site etc . Although i love alertpay as they are not uptight but you guys should figure out by now on how to promote your product as you have 7 million customers now

the only problem i have with alertpay is that it is not accepted at any of the good web hosting companies, online shopping site etc . Although i love alertpay as they are not uptight but you guys should figure out by now on how to promote your product as you have 7 million customers now

Hi samipk

I understand where you are coming from.
Our business development team is working hard on bringing on more merchants.

Cheers

There are alot of persons adding funds through carding and then exchange it to LR with any exchangers and after some days the money is being reversed from the one who gave LR & took AP.And he gets scammed.
Please do something against this.

Me too, i see this message today when i did the Withdraw but the money was decreased from my account balance and when i go to transaction history i see this process in pending processes..
Maybe site error?
Please check for this and check PM i have another subject..

Thanks mate Sean for your all efforts :)

Hi ps03, Ice
It is not uncommon to see the Pending status.
Bank transfers are processed in 4-6 business days. Bank wires take 2-4 business days to process.
What counts is that the wire is successful, and Im monitoring both of your accounts.
Cheers

There are alot of persons adding funds through carding and then exchange it to LR with any exchangers and after some days the money is being reversed from the one who gave LR & took AP.And he gets scammed.
Please do something against this.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]Hi nirmalpattra
[FONT=&quot]AlertPay only allows transfers to or from specific recognized exchangers who have completed a stringent review process to prove their reliability.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To view a list of the exchangers our members can use through our system please do the following:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1) Login to your AlertPay account and click on "Withdraw".
2) On the right hand side you will see: "Withdraw funds through an AlertPay-recognized exchanger"
3) Click on the word "exchanger[/FONT]"
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Transferring e-currency to/from unauthorized exchangers is a violation of our User Agreement and may result in limited account access: https://www.alertpay.com/en/legal.aspx[/FONT]

Please be aware that exchanging is highly risky, and we do our best to vet those that do it.
If you are experience issues, I would recommend you file a report/complaint, https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit
Cheers

Hi ps03, Ice
Bank transfers are processed in 4-6 business days. Bank wires take 2-4 business days to process.
What counts is that the wire is successful, and Im monitoring both of your accounts.
Cheers

Thanks mate Sean for all your efforts with us..

ps03 said:
Me too, i see this message today when i did the Withdraw but the money was decreased from my account balance and when i go to transaction history i see this process in pending processes..
Maybe site error?
Please check for this and check PM i have another subject..

Thanks mate Sean for your all efforts

Sean_AlertPay said:
Hi ps03, Ice
Cheers

Hey,

I got that as well, I just hope the money gets transferred to my bank account with no issues. I guess we can just ignore the error?

Regards,
RT

Hi fadepal

You cannot add someone else’s bank account to your AlertPay account. Our security team will surely flag the account as it goes against our user agreement, which would lead to your account being locked, potential fine, and the bank account disabled.

Is there a reason why you cannot add a bank account to your AlertPay account?

Cheers

Because i don't have own bank account yet..

regards

I am not able to change my Transaction PIN even though i enter my security questions correctly!

Can you guys please have a look on this issue ?

Hello Every BodyMy AlertPay Account Was Hacked
And 230 $ Was Sent To One Person , I Don't Know Him And I Called Support From 2 Weeks And No Replay Yet
Help Please
Thx

Hello Every BodyMy AlertPay Account Was Hacked
And 230 $ Was Sent To One Person , I Don't Know Him And I Called Support From 2 Weeks And No Replay Yet
Help Please
Thx

I am not able to change my Transaction PIN even though i enter my security questions correctly!

Can you guys please have a look on this issue ?

Hi snkr007, DownServ

Please pm me your issue along with your AlertPay account name. I will look into it.

Cheers

Hey,

I got that as well, I just hope the money gets transferred to my bank account with no issues. I guess we can just ignore the error?

Regards,
RT
Too...Mine says already completed but i didnt get any money...I'm totally fucked up, it was very much money.

Ticket ID: RWX-940210
Subject: Money sent, but nothing received?!

Hi inject0r

Your bank transfer was processed yesterday, it still takes time for your bank to accept and route the funds to your account. The “completed” status only indicates that it has been processed and exported from our system. It does not indicate that the funds are in your account.

The funds should be in your account by early next week.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back