The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Same problem here. Sent support ticket but got generic answer that it takes 3-5 buisiness days for a bank wire transaction to complete.
But it still says that my transaction is pending, not completed like every time so far.
I have option to cancel my transaction but I'm not sure what to do...

Hi astra8

Could I please your account name to look into the issue?

Bank wires take 2-4 business day to process. You can see the process times on our site, https://www.alertpay.com/en/deposit.aspx

Cheers

Hi everyone

At this moment here is what I know concerning the credit card issues. It seems to be an integration issue which has affected the way we process MasterCard and Visa. American Express has not been affected and hence why we can still process that.

It was Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada, and our IT and Product team was working around the clock to solve this issue.

Once I get more information I will be sure to pass it along. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers

Hi Sean,
If any person doesn't have own bank account, Can he withdraw the money to his friend bank account via bank wire?
Or this not allowed in AP?

Hi fadepal

You cannot add someone else’s bank account to your AlertPay account. Our security team will surely flag the account as it goes against our user agreement, which would lead to your account being locked, potential fine, and the bank account disabled.

Is there a reason why you cannot add a bank account to your AlertPay account?

Cheers

I am from Bangladesh. Only mobile verification is enough for me? I mean If my account got hacked & I have only mobile number verification Can I recover my account? & one more thing If I verify only mobile number Is it make any problem to receive & send money?

i have a problem with withdraw money via bank wire

We apologize for the inconvenience, but an error occurred. Please try again later. If you still cannot complete your request, please submit a ticket with the following issue number: 10539678

can you tell me whats the problem please

I am from Bangladesh. Only mobile verification is enough for me? I mean If my account got hacked & I have only mobile number verification Can I recover my account? & one more thing If I verify only mobile number Is it make any problem to receive & send money?

Hi MSL6600

At the moment, you can verify your account by bank wire deposit.

To start the verification process, just follow these steps:

1. Login to your AlertPay account.
2. Under Profile, click on Personal.
3. Select Verification.
4. Complete the bank wire verification procedures as specified on the page.

Since we want our members to verify their accounts and to have as many options as possible to do so, we are going to waive the usual bank wire deposit fee just for the purpose of verification. However, the minimum amount for deposit by bank account is $50.00 USD, so you cannot do bank wire verification if you do not intend to deposit at least $50.00.

Cheers

We apologize for the inconvenience, but an error occurred. Please try again later. If you still cannot complete your request, please submit a ticket with the following issue number: 10539678

Hi Ice

Could I have your AlertPay account name please, to look into the issue?

Thanks.

Cheers

can you do withdraw to local bank

Hi Betz

Absolutely, you can withdraw to your local bank. Certain countries have

localized banking, which enables them to do bank transfers.

Everyone else can do a bank wire.

What country are you from so that I may tell you about your options?

Cheers

Dude when the credit card problem going to resolve????Bcuz i'm not available to purchase anything....

Hi Mr. Harry,

I apologize for the inconvenience but we can't offer you a time frame for when credit card processing will be available again. I want you to know that we are working diligently to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. I appreciate your continued patience.

Cheers!

Me too, i see this message today when i did the Withdraw but the money was decreased from my account balance and when i go to transaction history i see this process in pending processes..
Maybe site error?
Please check for this and check PM i have another subject..

Thanks mate Sean for your all efforts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back