The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone
As it is Thanksgiving in Canada, I would just like to inform you that AlertPay will be closed on Monday.

Bank transfers/wires will be delayed by one business day as banks in Canada and the United States will be closed.

AlertPay will be open again on Tuesday, and I will be back on the forum answering your questions and offering support.

Cheers

If any person doesn't have own bank account, Can he withdraw the money to his friend bank account?
Or this not allowed in AP?

could i verify my account using my EON Visa Debit Card by Union Bank of the Philippines?

when i am verifying my account using the credit card option. this message will occur:

"
Due to temporary difficulties we cannot process MasterCard/Visa transactions at this time. Please try again later, or use an American Express card."

I want to change my PIN, because I forgot it.. I got my secret question right,, but when I enter my new pin twice.. it says: 'an error occured'.

EDIT: nvm, I found my pin on some paper that just showed up xD

Last edited:
I am having this come up to all people when trying to pay me:

"Due to temporary difficulties we cannot process MasterCard/Visa transactions at this time. Please try again later, or use an American Express card."

This has been going on for 2 days now. Whats going on?
Thanks.

^ wtf no, I use Alertpay for receiving & sending payments.... no issues till date. Plus have done successful bankwire, number of times

Due to temporary difficulties we cannot process MasterCard/Visa transactions at this time. Please try again later, or use an American Express card.

LOL..they are just funny when they say use "American Express" card, like everyone has 3 cards in pocket, if one doesn't work use the other one but still use Alertpay..huh..
I feel financial institutions/powers aren't willing to work with them and that is why this is happening. They have not said a word to explain what has actually happened. Either they are lying or hiding.
This is not a small but seriously a big issue. This is something that is just a view of what we might see in near future may be. I don't see any reason of anyone holding his money in their Alertpay accounts.

On withdrawing my money through bank wire transfer its showing some error saying
We apologize for the inconvenience, but an error occurred. Please try again later. If you still cannot complete your request, please submit a ticket with the following issue number: 10171512
what is this???will i get my payment in my account??is there any problem??pls clarify my doubt about the same mentioned above

^^ Same problem here. Sent support ticket but got generic answer that it takes 3-5 buisiness days for a bank wire transaction to complete.
But it still says that my transaction is pending, not completed like every time so far.
I have option to cancel my transaction but I'm not sure what to do...

I don't think any card will be coming in future, it will be more than expected if they can survive with what they offer today. They never give a schedule if there is any problem, they have generic answers, they reject your website evaluation automatically for the first time and then you get worried and re-apply and they approve... they are simply not professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back